Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you doing TONIGHT?

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    Whee-ha, cyn! You two have fun (like I could stop you). I like the EYEvatar, btw.
    tenkyu, mr. lro.

iphone divtionary. not help w/intoxicated posting. junk. chicken & waffles rule! & my bladder is entirely toosmall.=( how can i be expectted to enjoy my downtown browns full y if i hafts a preeeee after every fang pint???!!!
    superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

The post preceding mine is truly Aloha Friday.

Comment

I actually went out at night and went to the Pohai Nani Circus performance
        it was so much fun! Just lots of laughs and good old fashioned silly humor
        well executed! Then drove around and looked at lights in Kaneohe. Now watching Leno and Glenn Beck

Comment

Just came back from getting this motorcyclist back home after he piled his bike in a torrential rainstorm here in Pahoa.

The rain was so bad he became disoriented, crossed the centerline and into the bushes on the other side of the roadway. Thunder and Lightning everywhere all I saw was this person crawling out from the brush. Amazingly he was okay with a huge gash across his forehead. Did some first aid and got him home.

Man what a night, the rain was intense.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Going with the wife for some last minute shopping...more as Damage Control though.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
              Just came back from getting this motorcyclist back home after he piled his bike in a torrential rainstorm here in Pahoa.

The rain was so bad he became disoriented, crossed the centerline and into the bushes on the other side of the roadway. Thunder and Lightning everywhere all I saw was this person crawling out from the brush. Amazingly he was okay with a huge gash across his forehead. Did some first aid and got him home.

Man what a night, the rain was intense.
              wow, that rider was really lucky (1) not to have suffered more serious injuries and (2) that you were there & willing to be a good samaritan!
              superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Tonight I'll be playing live Hawaiian music at an oceanfront estate on the windward side. Doesn't get much better than that!
                But I'll raise a toast to all of you HTers enjoying the annual gathering at La Mariana, wishing I could be there too, and looking forward to the PHOTOS!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Wrapping Christmas presents and wishing I could fly to La Mariana to give a surprise of aloha to all the party-ing HT'ers.

Comment

Kibitzing with a friend on my niece's on Face book about what kind of dress she should wear on the red carpet and as a presenter for the adult entertainment awards show this January on Showtime....tho I think she'd rather go in jeans and sneakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                      Kibitzing with a friend on my niece's on Face book about what kind of dress she should wear on the red carpet and as a presenter for the adult entertainment awards show this January on Showtime....tho I think she'd rather go in jeans and sneakers.
                      Interesting!!!!!! And I love and often use the word Kibbitz!

I'm going all the way down my driveway and across the road to the New Zealand club party mainly because it's at our dear friends' house that we always party with and never miss a soiree' at!

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
                        Interesting!!!!!! And I love and often use the word Kibbitz!

I'm going all the way down my driveway and across the road to the New Zealand club party mainly because it's at our dear friends' house that we always party with and never miss a soiree' at!
                        Kibbitz is a very cool word ennit!

So far we've come up with a Grecian/30's retro style in a silk jeweled tone ruby or garnet color with a sheer iridescent gold chiffon overlay...or a Sharks Hockey team teal base and black satin accented waist with cut black beads on the draped bodice.

She's up for about 11 awards herself.

Comment

I've gotten up at 4am to get an early start on today's Christmas shopping spree. NOT . Actually, I have due an annual report for work, and finished it just now to submit via email, so that my employer could close out some books on Monday morning.
                          Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Working...
                          X