Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are you doing TONIGHT?

Default Re: What are you doing TONIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by Amati View Post
    Well, I know what HTers were doing this time LAST YEAR (actually, a year ago, tomorrow):

"Most users ever online was 572, December 19th, 2008 at 05:01 PM."
    Ha, ha! And I was not one of them, surprisingly! I had just started my new job and was walking back through airport security!

Tonight I am going out to dinner with Jason and our next-door neighbors. I am most looking forward to coming home and conking out the couch. This week has sucked so bad and I just want to sleeeeep!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Same thing I've been doing for the past couple of nights...working on the Memorial stuff (program and photos) for Pali's Dad who just passed.

Taking care of the AFK, who might have caught the cold I had last weekend (and is still in full holiday-stress mode, poor thing).

Quote Originally Posted by Peshkwe View Post
    Same thing I've been doing for the past couple of nights...working on the Memorial stuff (program and photos) for Pali's Dad who just passed.
    Kind thoughts come your way. We just did that very same thing last month.
    My birthday was the day before the memorial service. Hang in there I know
    completely all too well how difficult this is and how difficult this time of year is now. Aloha "Leash"

Oooooh...that was so soon after Pali's wedding. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by leashlaws View Post
    Kind thoughts come your way. We just did that very same thing last month.
    My birthday was the day before the memorial service. Hang in there I know
    completely all too well how difficult this is and how difficult this time of year is now. Aloha "Leash"

Thanks but send the strength vibes Pali's way, it was his Dad that passed.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sta...&pid=137428950

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/OTTO/obits/

I'm just doing the program and trying to restore some old photos for him....it's amazing how magenta old photos can get.

Quote Originally Posted by tutusue View Post
    Oooooh...that was so soon after Pali's wedding. So sad.
    Yeah it is.

He's kinda in a spin cycle emotionally *sigh* poor Boo...

living in sin in kaimuki w/mixedplatebroker

eric & i are alrewady at our 2nd bar of the eve, listening to live music & eating garlic fries. nope, we aren't at gordon biersch, bur someplace earlier. yea, asyoucanprobably tell, i am posting while lifted.
    superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Whee-ha, cyn! You two have fun (like I could stop you). I like the EYEvatar, btw.

Watching The Santa Clause with DS; he just sprayed the flaming turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    Whee-ha, cyn! You two have fun (like I could stop you). I like the EYEvatar, btw.
    tenkyu, mr. lro.

iphone divtionary. not help w/intoxicated posting. junk. chicken & waffles rule! & my bladder is entirely toosmall.=( how can i be expectted to enjoy my downtown browns full y if i hafts a preeeee after every fang pint???!!!
    superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

The post preceding mine is truly Aloha Friday.

I actually went out at night and went to the Pohai Nani Circus performance
    it was so much fun! Just lots of laughs and good old fashioned silly humor
    well executed! Then drove around and looked at lights in Kaneohe. Now watching Leno and Glenn Beck

Oahu now part of the traffic problem in lower Puna

Just came back from getting this motorcyclist back home after he piled his bike in a torrential rainstorm here in Pahoa.

The rain was so bad he became disoriented, crossed the centerline and into the bushes on the other side of the roadway. Thunder and Lightning everywhere all I saw was this person crawling out from the brush. Amazingly he was okay with a huge gash across his forehead. Did some first aid and got him home.

Man what a night, the rain was intense.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Going with the wife for some last minute shopping...more as Damage Control though.

Quote Originally Posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    Just came back from getting this motorcyclist back home after he piled his bike in a torrential rainstorm here in Pahoa.

The rain was so bad he became disoriented, crossed the centerline and into the bushes on the other side of the roadway. Thunder and Lightning everywhere all I saw was this person crawling out from the brush. Amazingly he was okay with a huge gash across his forehead. Did some first aid and got him home.

Man what a night, the rain was intense.
    wow, that rider was really lucky (1) not to have suffered more serious injuries and (2) that you were there & willing to be a good samaritan!

Tonight I'll be playing live Hawaiian music at an oceanfront estate on the windward side. Doesn't get much better than that!
    But I'll raise a toast to all of you HTers enjoying the annual gathering at La Mariana, wishing I could be there too, and looking forward to the PHOTOS!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Wrapping Christmas presents and wishing I could fly to La Mariana to give a surprise of aloha to all the party-ing HT'ers.

Kibitzing with a friend on my niece's on Face book about what kind of dress she should wear on the red carpet and as a presenter for the adult entertainment awards show this January on Showtime....tho I think she'd rather go in jeans and sneakers.

Kibitzing with a friend on my niece's on Face book about what kind of dress she should wear on the red carpet and as a presenter for the adult entertainment awards show this January on Showtime....tho I think she'd rather go in jeans and sneakers.
    Interesting!!!!!! And I love and often use the word Kibbitz!

I'm going all the way down my driveway and across the road to the New Zealand club party mainly because it's at our dear friends' house that we always party with and never miss a soiree' at!

Quote Originally Posted by leashlaws View Post
    Interesting!!!!!! And I love and often use the word Kibbitz!

I'm going all the way down my driveway and across the road to the New Zealand club party mainly because it's at our dear friends' house that we always party with and never miss a soiree' at!
    Kibbitz is a very cool word ennit!

So far we've come up with a Grecian/30's retro style in a silk jeweled tone ruby or garnet color with a sheer iridescent gold chiffon overlay...or a Sharks Hockey team teal base and black satin accented waist with cut black beads on the draped bodice.

She's up for about 11 awards herself.

I've gotten up at 4am to get an early start on today's Christmas shopping spree. NOT . Actually, I have due an annual report for work, and finished it just now to submit via email, so that my employer could close out some books on Monday morning.
    Now run along and play, but donít get into trouble.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123