Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ...and yet, this

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    Woods was selected Wednesday as the Athlete of the Decade by members of The Associated Press in a vote that was more about 10 years of performance than nearly three weeks of salacious headlines.
    In that same poll, Lance Armstrong came in second. If you ask me, #1 could learn a thing or two from #2 when it comes to dealing with scandals and handling the media.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

• Re: Tiger Woods injured in car accident!

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
      I think its a little funny, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife.
      Ha, ha, ha!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

I heard that he was a bad tipper from the media piling on Tiger Woods. That doesn't show good character especially in a service oriented state. If this is true. Did he save his tip money only for the beautiful people who provided certain services? It doesn't look good when the filthy rich stiffs working class people.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
          I heard that he was a bad tipper from the media piling on Tiger Woods. That doesn't show good character especially in a service oriented state. If this is true. Did he save his tip money only for the beautiful people who provided certain services? It doesn't look good when the filthy rich stiffs working class people.
          That tidbit came from mistress Jamie Jungers, who claims that Wood doesn't tip or expected complimentary meals wherever he dined out, just because of who he was. It makes Tiger look like a cheapskate, but it's minor compared to the more serious allegations that the man faces.

How did Tiger conceal his harem of mistresses for so long? Payments of hush money to those women to buy their silence. But as this Wall Street Journal article shows, Tiger used his star power and image to manipulate the media.

Mr. Woods had cut an unusual deal with American Media Inc., the owner of both Men's Fitness magazine and the National Enquirer tabloid newspaper. Mr. Woods agreed to the cover shot and photo spread in Men's Fitness, whose circulation of about 700,000 per issue is less than half of Golf Digest's nearly 1.7 million, in return for the National Enquirer squelching a story and photographs purportedly showing Mr. Woods in a liaison with a woman who wasn't his wife, according to people directly involved in the arrangement.
          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
            Tiger's doctor is now being investigated for importing illegal performance-enhancing drugs.

Man, if Tiger is linked to any use of steroids or HGH substances, that would be the ultimate disgrace from which there would be no redemption. We've all seen how the public/sponsors reacted to Tiger cheating on his wife. Can you imagine how the reaction would be if you added cheating on golf as well?
            Using performance enhancing drugs would be way worse. The doctor looks like he should have a reality show on the E channel. I was disappointed to hear that swimmer Dana Torres is also on the list of clients. Her comeback by a 40 year old to the Olympics and winning a medal was a feel good story.

Comment

How could this man not think his squeeky clean public image "house of cards" wasn't gona' fall?
              Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

I guess after a while, he had been getting away with it for so long, he just got sloppy. It became a routine for him, strange as that may sound. That was his life. He did it for what- 10 years or something? He was on top of the world and felt invincible. I mean, he wasn't THAT old when won his first pro game.

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
                  I guess after a while, he had been getting away with it for so long, he just got sloppy. It became a routine for him, strange as that may sound. That was his life. He did it for what- 10 years or something? He was on top of the world and felt invincible. I mean, he wasn't THAT old when won his first pro game.
                  For the last 5 years he's been married. I won't fault him for his wild and lascivious lifestyle while single. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks!!! But the rules changed when he said "I do". And having an "inner circle" of "friends" and attorneys who enabled him is just plain ol' disgusting.

This is such a huge fall from grace. At some point, I suspect, he'll be back on top of the golf world...not to mention every wom...ummm...never mind!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                    At some point, I suspect, he'll be back on top of the golf world...not to mention every wom...ummm...never mind!!!
                    Tutu!! You just made me snork Coke Zero up my nose!!

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
                      Tutu!! You just made me snork Coke Zero up my nose!!
                      Waitaminit...how much coke are you snorting up your nose? Or rather, snorking?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                        This is such a huge fall from grace. At some point, I suspect, he'll be back on top of the golf world...not to mention every wom...ummm...never mind!!!
                        Did I miss something? Did he say he's going on a missionary?

Comment

Tiger, hang in there. I love you and many, many others do, too.

(And I don;t care anything about golf at all.)

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
                            Tiger, hang in there. I love you and many, many others do, too.

(And I don;t care anything about golf at all.)
                            Well count me out on "loving" him. And I do like golf.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
                              How could this man not think his squeeky clean public image "house of cards" wasn't gona' fall?
                              STUPID.

Everyone he recorded, legal or illegal, has to realize that the act WILL be recoerded, somehow, somwhere, in minds or on CDs.
                              Ain't such a thing as private' any more.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKK@
                              Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                              ~ ~
                              Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                              Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                              Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Why are people still posting/talking about Tiger Woods and I suppose along the same line why am I still interested and reading said posts?

Comment

Working...
                                X