No announcement yet.

Tiger Woods injured in car accident!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tiger Woods injured in car accident!

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
    They got into a fight because he's been seeing another woman. The cuts and scratches are from her fingernails. He was driving off when she bashed the car with the golf club.

Carry on...
    Have to say I believe this is what happened. His refusal to talk to the press is troubling too if it was nothing but an accident, then what do they have to hide? Now they have plenty of time to spin what they want to weave. Me thinks they got into a fight and the golf club was used not to help him but to do some damage in another way. Leaving at that odd hour and driving that fast to get away or get out of the situation he was in does seem to point to me that there was some sort of a domestic squabble.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
      Leaving at that odd hour and driving that fast to get away or get out of the situation he was in does seem to point to me that there was some sort of a domestic squabble.
      Hey, maybe Tiger just wanted to get a head start on his Black Friday shopping.

Seriously tho, I agree with you. The facts surrounding the accident don't add up to the explanation that Tiger gave on his official website. It's now been reported that passenger windows on both sides of the Escalade were broken. Also, the airbags didn't deploy, suggesting the crash into the tree wasn't at a high speed. One would swear that Tiger drove into both the hydrant and the tree trying to avoid someone, like, oh, a scorned wife wielding a golf club.
      This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Since he wasn't seriously hurt by the crash, err I mean by his wife, expect him to be the butt of jokes on SNL and other shows. I can see the SNL guy who plays Obama and Joy Behar act as Tiger on the show with someone playing his wife wielding a golf club, I can almost see it already.

Aj

Comment

It's only a matter of time before bookmakers start taking bets on how much longer Tiger's marriage will last.

If they decide to go splitsville and no prenup was signed, this will be the costliest divorce the world has seen since Paul McCartney-Heather Mills.
          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
            It's only a matter of time before bookmakers start taking bets on how much longer Tiger's marriage will last.

If they decide to go splitsville and no prenup was signed, this will be the costliest divorce the world has seen since Paul McCartney-Heather Mills.
            Michael Jordan's wasn't cheap either!

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
              Let the rumors begin.
              Double ditto
              Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Who's your caddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                  Who's your caddy?
                  Bwahahaha!!!

Comment

Can Tiger learn from David Letterman? I think he can. At the expense of a handful of self-deprecating jokes (and a couple day's worth of barbs from his competitors), Letterman's candor re: his affairs and the blackmail attempt against him defused what could have turned into weeks of damaging tabloid reporting and scandal. Tiger needs to take control of the story because silence and stonewalling won't make this thing blow over.

Comment

Let the rumors begin.
                      Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
                      They got into a fight because he's been seeing another woman.
                      Looking more and more like Susie was on the mark.
                      In TW's words: "I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves."

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                        Looking more and more like Susie was on the mark.[...]
                        TMZ was on the mark. Even tho' Tigers words were carefully crafted it seems pretty easy to read between the lines. I'm disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                          I'm disappointed.
                          It's truly disappointing - we have this habit of expecting our celebrities to be held to a "higher standard" of behavior than non-celebrities, because they are supposedly role models. Maybe we need to be a lot more selective about our choices of role models, eh? I think I prefer ones who aren't in the public spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                            Maybe we need to be a lot more selective about our choices of role models, eh? I think I prefer ones who aren't in the public spotlight.
                            I think there are some pretty good candidates right here on HT.

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

I think there are some pretty good candidates right here on HT.
                              See www.slippah.org

Comment

Whats the difference between a golf ball and a caddy? Tiger can drive a golf ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X