This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Breakfast - Chapter 3

Noodles, black bean chicken, baked manapua and a cup of Diet Coke from U Choice In.

Comment

Chicken salad sandwich, Twix bar and a bottle of water.

Comment

Noodles, black bean chicken and a cup of Diet Coke from U Choice In.

Comment

Coffee, bagel w/ PBJ, Hawaii threads

Comment

Noodles, black bean chicken, spring roll and a cup of Diet Coke from U Choice In.

Comment

Bottle of Mountain Dew and a Moose Munch candy bar.

Comment

Noodles, black bean chicken, spring rolls and a cup of Diet Coke from U Choice In.

Comment

Sunday brunch at Haleiwa Joe's in Kaneohe. The buffet is awesome. I had lots of fresh fruit, various salads, some scrambled eggs, bacon, small waffles, small cheese and mushroom omelet... and prime rib.

YUM!!!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Sipping on a bottle of Mountain Dew, might get a bag of chips later on.

Comment

Scrambled eggs, English muffin, half a cantaloupe, and orange juice and coffee. At home, out on the lanai.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Popcorn and a cup of Diet Coke.

Comment

A bag of Bugles chips and a bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Noodles, black bean chicken, pepper beef and a cup of Diet Coke from U Choice In.

Comment

lightly buttered Toasted Bread from Watanabe Bakery, and Crystal Lite Iced Tea.

Actually, I like the "traditional Hawaiian Breakfast" of Portuguese sausage, eggs and rice, but at my age, I shouldn't eat that anymore.

Comment

I've been trying something different for the past 3-months. Muscle Milk with powdered non-dairy (sugar free) creamer, one cup of strong coffee or (instant coffee crystals), water and some ice cubes.

Blend it in a Magic Bullet and it comes out as a sugar/lactose free iced coffee/latte smoothie that I use as a breakfast replacement.

This gives me a solid protein drink that supplies me with fiber, potassium, low carbs and loaded with whey protein. Plus my morning dose of caffeine all wrapped up in a really good smoothie that's guilt free.

Since doing this every morning I've lost 20-lbs with no added exercise. For lunch I make it again, but instead of coffee I drop in a banana or other fruit and make a lunchtime fruit smoothie. This carries me to dinner where I eat a modest serving of food prefaced with a smaller serving of muscle milk. Whatever meal I do consume, I eliminate the starches and red meats eating only fish or chicken.

I've since dropped from a 44-Inch waist to a 40-inch plus 20-lbs in three months. No exercise routine yet although my wife bought an eliptical trainer that's sitting in our guest bedroom.

I honestly feel since going on this Muscle Milk for breakfast and lunch, and going on a veggie and no-red meat dinner, I've felt better and am dropping the weight at a comfortable pace. And I'm not as hungry as I was before. People are telling me they've noticed the weight loss.
                                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                                X