Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Afghanistan: You can take this one to the bank

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
    Have you seen the new Canadian currency?..
    It looks like the amount of the currency equals the corresponding pounds of silicon in each model! I wonder how you make change? Wait, wait, don't tell me, I think I figured it out
    Last edited by matapule; December 4, 2009, 01:13 AM.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
      You mean when Clinton had the chance to go after Bin Laden while he's in office?
      Originally posted by Random View Post
      How they're supposed to know he's going to turn on us? One Crystal Ball?

That's like blaming George Washington for creating Benedict Arnold.
      I don't know Random. Was Clinton supposed to have a Crystal Ball?

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
        What you read in the papers and what actually happened can be two different things..
        What you read on HT and what actually happened can be two different things! I actualy lived through it, some on HT hadn't reached puberty yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
          I think Bin Laden was still squeezing his pimples when Reagan was President.
          I think Bobibator was still popping them when Reagan was President!

Reagan was a great President, but even he wasn't immune to the corruption.
          That's the ol' American spirit! We need more great American Presidents who are corrupt. If you liked Ronnie, you must have loved W! Where's Sarah when we need her?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
            The Afghans have been growing Opium Poppy since Adam quit the garden - or shortly thereafter.... Don't expect the seeds to all be harvested and sterilized immediately.

The fight against Muslim values vs. freedom continues:

Have you seen the new Canadian currency?

Let's see:

I THINK this is it:

SPOILER: Under 21 need not look: (unless you're Canadian):
            Rumors have it that muslims cannot tolerate such pictures ... and yet live. I doubt that, yet it may be less likely they use Canuk $$ fortheir terrorisim plots!

I know, it's only rock and roll but I LIKE IT!

Oh,and I LOVE QUEBEC TOO!
            K K K K K K K.....
            Now this is a fiat currency that will never lose all its value, no matter how much inflation there is!

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
              I don't know Random. Was Clinton supposed to have a Crystal Ball?
              No, but he could sure read the direction his cigars were pointing...

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
                No, but he could sure read the direction his cigars were pointing...
                Welcome back Bob! Yep what Clinton did was pretty despicable.....no troops were killed, he didn't spend billions of taxpayers money to do it, and he never declared Mission Accomplished!

Comment

Was Clinton supposed to have a Crystal Ball?
                  Wrong ball.

Comment

I'm talking about befriending Bin Laden, that's what we were talking about, it was on Reagan's watch
                    We're talking Mujahadeen right? We were pals with him before Reagan.
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Okay, here's a typical example of government propaganda-

"$10 Million being smuggled outside of Afghanistan daily, official says"- http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-a...,6226073.story

The story goes to say that officials believe the money is going to the Taliban.

Now let's think for a moment. Like I said earlier, the Taliban despises the use of drugs and is very principled. Remember, they are religious fanatics. So why would they be growing poppy fields and profiteering from drugs? The U.S. and Afghan officials blame it on drug cartels. What drug cartels?! Isn't there an instant death penalty from the Taliban for dealing drugs? The cartels they must be referring to are the U.S. drug cartels being run by our own government, namely the CIA. These are the same guys overseeing the drug flow through the Mexican border. Of course they'll blame someone else!

Second, the U.S. and the U.S. puppet government run under President Karzai control all major transportation, especially air traffic in and out of Afghan. $10 Million in cash in Afghan currency is more than a few truck loads. So, they're either guilty of gross incompetence, or corruption.

The real story? This is a plain and simple cover-up. They can't hide the fact that millions are being siphoned out of Afghan every day, so they blame someone else to cover their trail. Of course, you won't see the Taliban printing a full page ad in the New York Times to deny this. The Times woudn't print it anyway.
                      Last edited by Bobinator; December 8, 2009, 08:09 AM.

Comment

The Afghani/American heroin story should have been major headlines from day one til now after Rumsfeld disallowed any action taken to destroy the new crops.
                        When asked the one and only time I ever heard it brought up in a news conference, his rediculous reply was essentially "we have to allow the farmers an income after destroying their crops". Incredulous.
                        Nothing ever afterwards.

How this guy can walk free in this country is an abomination to anything civil.
                        If Obama is party to this crap then he's guilty as well.
                        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

He is! The continuation of this war is only meant to safeguard the corrupt financial interests in drugs and other schemes of the global elite. Why else would he break direct campaign promises? If Obama doesn't do what he's told after getting into office, he's a goner.

Comment

Working...
                          X