Eagle Eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle Eye

When the movie Eagle Eye was released last year, it didn't make it on my list of the movies to see.

Today I was watching another movie on HBO while eating lunch and Eagle Eye happens to follow it. However I was doing other things around the home at the time so a good portion of the movie was just background noise to me.

Did manage to watch the ending of the movie and I got to thinking, maybe I should see this movie again, all the way.

Re: Eagle Eye

I liked Echelon Conspiracy better. Pretty much the same premise, but I think it was done better. And it has my movie star boyfriend in it!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

i think my standards are pretty low; even so, eagle eye didn't grab my interest in the least; i wish i could have those 118 minutes back!
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Just saw it on HBO tonight.

One thing I could not understand if this super-computer was placed in lockdown mode how come the rest of the people who manage it didn't notice the lockdown mode?

Did noticed that when the heros are running around thru tarmac at an airport in Ohio, there is Hawaiian Airlines jet in the background.

Comment

Working...
        X