LOST - Season 5 DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST - Season 5 DVDs

The bonus features include a "re-create" of an episode of a fictitious 1980s ABC series "Mysteries of the Universe," entitled "The Dharma Initiative" - shrouded in mystery, under control of Gerald DeGroot (sp?) and funded by Alvar Hanso. Well done - not sure if this has been posted elsewhere.

Also some great LOST-on-location behind the scenes clips. Great stuff.

Re: LOST - Season 5 DVDs

I have yet to buy the Season 4 DVD... and now the Season 5 DVD... oh well, I think the longer I wait they will become cheaper over time. Already have Seasons 1 2 & 3 so that leaves me half way through... and I haven't gone beyind watching the entire season 1 set yet, much less open 2 or 3.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

There's a special edition version of the Season 5 DVD box set called the "Dharma Initiative Orientation Kit," and if you can spare $80, it's so worth it. Especially since the regular DVD box is different from the last four, with a basic cardboard sleeve rather than the translucent plastic so it looks different on a shelf with its sisters, anyway.

The "Orientation Kit" is a large box with all kinds of neat stuff in it, including patches and a VHS tape of all things.

And we got the somewhat elusive "submarine patch."

We're still working our way through the special features. Seeing Nestor Carbonell talking about his eyelashes was an early highlight.

Comment

And where can one buy the special edition locally?

As far as the regular edition. Wal-Mart was selling it for $49.96, Barnes & Nobles I think the list price was in the $56-59 range but you get 10% off if you are a member there.

Comment

Amazon - $37 and change - USPS shipping about 4 days

Comment

I picked up the Expanded Edition from Costco this past Friday for $37.99.

Comment

Working...
            X