This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP - Roger Ebert (False Report)

Oh, I can't even start. I'll just say "Aloha Me Ke Aloha Pumehana" I know you and Siskel are up there right now touting the Oscar nominees. Thanks for the memories and being a great Chicago guy! XOXO "Leash"

Re: RIP - Roger Ebert

O.K. I saw it on the news.........but can't find it and I really hope it's not true.
    He is a mentor to one of my dearest friends. I hope I was wrong.

Comment

Exactly which source reported this? Cuz I can't find a single confirmation of this anywhere.
      This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

I checked new york times and both major chicago papers - not there; also not seeing on CNN online.

??????

Comment

If he's updating his Twitterstream live (and not via some bot, as some people are known to do), he's either alive as of one hour ago or Twittering from the grave.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

mods, delete this.
            Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Re: Some suggestions

This is not the first time nor it will be the last time a celebrity death was incorrectly reported someplace or maybe it's due to someone with the same name who passed away.

All I can suggest is be aware of where you are getting your sources.

Comment

Re: Some suggestions

here's an interesting website that checks that he's very much alive...I think
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                X