X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Longs Overcharging

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    Even CVS knows its receipts are way too long

Check your overlong receipts for overcharging.
    From Walkoff Balk’s link:

The following screed comes courtesy of long-winded CVS chief marketing officer Rob Price:

We’ve found a way to reduce the size of the ExtraCare portion of your receipts by 25% while still providing you all the coupons and rewards. The smaller, value-packed receipts will start printing in the coming weeks. Many of you are already using our Send to Card feature which enables paperless redemption for select ExtraCare offers. We’re excited to let you know that early next year, you’ll be able to send all of your offers directly to your card.
    Early next year?! WTF!!! I want to get rid of that paper mess NOW. Talk about corporate foot-dragging!

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/...201419966.html

Folks you meet in Longs.

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
        I get most of my prescriptions at Longs Bishop St. and have never had a problem with pricing. In fact, one of mine used to cost me $7 as a co-pay and now its only $3.65. and they deliver to me!
        There’s only two ways this could happen. Most likely is that you recently became eligible for “Extra help” (LIS), and your co-pay was automatically reduced as a result. The second, less likely, is that the total drug cost is less than your prescription drug plan’s tier-pricing co-pay, so Longs is simply passing on the savings.

In any case, the only time Longs has any say whatsoever in what you pay for prescription drugs, is if you pay out of pocket and do not use prescription drug insurance. Incidentally, the only CVS-owned retail pharmacy authorized to provide mail order service is CVS/Care Plus pharmacy in Restaurant Row. If Longs Drugs Bishop is doing it under the table, CVS will eventually audit them and shut them down.
        Last edited by TuNnL; January 2, 2014, 01:11 AM. Reason: accuracy

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

http://khon2.com/2014/09/03/cvs-chan...o-sales-early/

You get cigarettes?

Comment

Walgreens and CVS are Closing Even More Locations, Starting Monday (msn.com)

Too much five fingers discount.

Comment

Working...
            X