Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

Just want to wish everyone here a wonderfully merry and blessed Christmas. Enjoy the day!

Re: Merry Christmas!

i also like to wish everyone here a very merry x-mas and a very early happy new year's! happy holiday's to everyone!

merry x-mas and happy new year's to all!

sansei=O)

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Comment

A very merry Christmas to you all

Comment

Merry Christmas to you all ("and yours," Scrivener), from the Alpha Female and me. (I can wish that without being a Christian, can't I? Well, I did anyway, and will continue to do so.)

Comment

m*e*l*e* k*a*l*i*k*i*m*a*k*a

Comment

Merry Kalikimaka and for those of you who aren't Christian...Happy Holidays!!! I really hope 2010 is a prosperous one. Really I mean it!!

And a Big MAHALO to Big Island Toyota who is taking care of my monthly unemployment check!!!
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                Merry Kalikimaka and for those of you who aren't Christian...Happy Holidays!!!
                Thanks, Craig ... and I do celebrate Christmas as a holiday (just not as a holy-day).

Can I ride on your coattails, and second your New Year's wish for prosperity to all, in whatever form best satisfies the needs of each?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                  Thanks, Craig ... and I do celebrate Christmas as a holiday (just not as a holy-day).

Can I ride on your coattails, and second your New Year's wish for prosperity to all, in whatever form best satisfies the needs of each?
                  Motion passed!

And now a Christmas Message
                  Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

That was a sweet card to us all! I must share with you our lyrics to "We Three Kings", from when my sister and I were small. Being older than I was, she taught me these evil lyrics! "We 3 kings of Orient are/Trying to smoke a rubber cigar/It was loaded, it exploded/Now we don't know where we are"!!! My parents were utterly mortified when we sang it at Christmas Eve services one year--they were praying no one could hear us, but I'm sure the people sitting around us heard it!!!! Oh well...in memory of the good old days, I sing it once in a great while--but ONLY around the house!

Comment

Mele Kalikimaka and...

Psst. What's Hawaiian for "Happy Holiday"?

... from Molokai.
                      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Yes, I wish you all 'Happy Holy Days,' ( or unholy if that is your bent....)

I celebrate Christmas as a secular and religious holiday, strange though it may seem.

I also celebrate the Winter Solstice (almost congruent),and recognize the sacredness of the season to celebrate, birth, rebirth, recognition, community gathering, and all GOOD things.

Concurrent (or closely aligned) holy days as well, though I don't understand them all: makahiki, kwanzaa, etc.

It's a great time of the year: a time of birth and rebirth, new years and new opportunities.

GO FOR IT! !!!!

Ka`onohi !
                        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                        ~ ~
                        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Merry Christmas to them who celebrate it!

Comment

and let's not forget - Happy Festivus!
                            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Merry Christmas!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X