Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garmin/Navteq Lifetime Traffic problem (265wt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin/Navteq Lifetime Traffic problem (265wt)

I've have a GPS with lifetime a Navteq traffic subscription. Recently, the unit doesn't receive traffic info. It worked fine for 6 months before that. I've checked with other friends who have the same problem. Calls/emails to Garmin and Navteq say all is OK. Anything similar from anyone? FM transmissions still OK?
    Always check and double check

Re: Garmin/Navteq Lifetime Traffic problem (265wt)

Originally posted by Video Guy View Post
    I've have a GPS with lifetime a Navteq traffic subscription. Recently, the unit doesn't receive traffic info. It worked fine for 6 months before that. I've checked with other friends who have the same problem. Calls/emails to Garmin and Navteq say all is OK. Anything similar from anyone? FM transmissions still OK?
    That's a good question...noticing the same problem with my Magellan Roadmate 1475T. It's showing an OK signal but I'm not getting any traffic information at all. Weird.
    http://www.pineapplejuice.net/freshly-squeezed

Comment

Originally posted by Video Guy View Post
      I have the same unit and have the same problem, don't know what is causing it. It was working up to about a month ago.

Comment

looks like it's back on. just remember to clear the traffic tables and restart.

Comment

Seems I spoke too soon. Out again.

Comment

Working...
          X