Useful links, me thinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useful links, me thinks

Found some interesting links that might be of some beneficial use.

www.fixmystreet.com
    www.returnmypants.com
    www.manualsonline.com
    www.zazzle.ca/custom/shoes
    www.coverdude.com
    www.planetbook.com

Whatcha got?
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Useful links, me thinks

Useful in what way? All I see are URL's with no reason as to what or why the information that is presented there.

It's sort of like jumping into a body of water and not knowning what is the current depth of that body of water.

Comment

Feel free to delete the thread.

Comment

You are missing the point here. Simpling putting a URL with no reason as to why it's here doesn't convey any information you are trying to present here. It doesn't have to be much, a few words would suffice. For example you have entry that says:

www.zazzle.ca/custom/shoes

I suppose given the name it deals with custom shoes but what kind of shoes and for who? Shoes for men? Shoes for women? Brake shoes? Horse shoes?
        Shoes for sale? Pictures of shoes? Buying pictures of shoes? Or does it mean the custom of shoes in Canada?

Comment

I got half way thru all that and decided it was pointless and that those interested could do well without it since it they are more involved than I'd convey.

Comment

Score one for helen.
            May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

I was curious enough to take a look at ReturnMyPants, but not enough to go beyond its opening page.

Comment

Like I said, feel free to close it. This forum is so full of action it can easily afford to lose plenty.

Comment

Helen is just trying to offer a helpful suggestion to you, Ron. A short blurb/summary (like what MidWeek's Ron Nagasawa offers on his "website of the week") will actually encourage more people to explore the link, rather than shy away from something that is totally unknown.
                  This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

I like the mystery. I click on it or I don't; I don't need to be told what it's about, nor do we need editors for all our posts (valuable and helpful suggestions they well may be - but no need to chide anyone for NOT taking them). Score one for Ron; it's a tie.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      I like the mystery. I click on it or I don't; I don't need to be told what it's about, nor do we need editors for all our posts (valuable and helpful suggestions they well may be - but no need to chide anyone for NOT taking them). Score one for Ron; it's a tie.
                      Well, I like to know what to expect before-hand.

Score another for Helen. It's 2-1 now.
                      This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Make that 3-1 for Helen. I think Ron contributes a lot to HT but, in the past, I've referred him to HT's FAQ that mentions posting a URL:
                        But when directing people to other sites, please include some information about the destination. Instead of posting just a URL, or a message with a generic hyperlink like "click here," include some context,...
                        He, in a nice way, indicated to me that he didn't want to do that. Oh well!

Comment

Score one for Ron from me...I figure if he liked 'em enough to post 'em, they are worth a click to check them out.

Some sites are better experienced without previous preparation. And the web addresses are interesting!

Comment

I'd say score 1 for helen since I just now read her bottom line and got a good laff which came at a perfect time. Yes, horse shoes!
                            I particularly liked that site, being a closet shoe/fashion designer wannabe. Now, if I could only find a horse that can appreciate new styles...

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                              I'd say score 1 for helen since I just now read her bottom line and got a good laff which came at a perfect time. Yes, horse shoes!
                              I particularly liked that site, being a closet shoe/fashion designer wannabe. Now, if I could only find a horse that can appreciate new styles...
                              Soooo....like....

If a filly wore pony girl shoes would it null out any fetishistic perception?

Comment

Working...
                              X