Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mini flash mob, Hawaiian style!

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
    "Yep...young, hip and fun!..." If that means sophomoric, that it is.
    Um, Salmoned, what exactly are you getting at here? Did you not like the mini flash mob?
    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
      Um, Salmoned, what exactly are you getting at here? Did you not like the mini flash mob?
      Don't worry - he doesn't like ANYTHING!
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
        Bottom line...if I like it, salmoned doesn't! It's a given! As I've pointed out before, salmoned and I are the poster children for "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". S/he hasn't figured out that it bothers me not what s/he thinks about any topic. We're both entitled to our opinions.
        Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
        Don't worry - he doesn't like ANYTHING!
        Bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
          But it was definitely a clever marketing stunt! MVNP has some fun thinkers on staff.
          An attention-getting stunt, it definitely was.

Of course, if the whole thing was motivated with the idea of advertising/selling, then hopefully that message clearly got through to all the onlookers. Otherwise, people passing by might think that they're on Candid Camera.
          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
            Of course, if the whole thing was motivated with the idea of advertising/selling, then hopefully that message clearly got through to all the onlookers.
            EVERY photo I saw of the "event" showed McCafe beverages in their hands; it was obvious from the first what product was being promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
              An attention-getting stunt, it definitely was.

Of course, if the whole thing was motivated with the idea of advertising/selling, then hopefully that message clearly got through to all the onlookers. Otherwise, people passing by might think that they're on Candid Camera.
              Milici and McDonald's employees comingled with the "freezers" and the public to pass out coupons for free frappes. So, yes, an advertising campaign!

Every performer had either a product in his/her hand or a McD advertising sticker on a prop.

Comment

That was awesome! Glad they put it up on video so we all were able to see it. And TG- you looked so good in it! Congratulations!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Here's the kind of flash mob we don't need in Hawaii.

Flash mob robs a Maryland 7-11
                  This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Is there another link you can post to this, TutuSue? The original isn't working anymore. I was trying to show one of my friends the concept of what you did here, but I can't find it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
                      Is there another link you can post to this, TutuSue? The original isn't working anymore. I was trying to show one of my friends the concept of what you did here, but I can't find it anywhere.
                      I'm not aware of another link. These sorts of campaigns are usually for a limited time so the targeted online advertising is removed after a certain amount of time. That's usually the case when it comes to talent negotiations, too. Possibly someone's home video is still on YouTube.

Comment

I googled ( flash mob freeze honolulu ) and here's what I got...
                        http://www.google.com/#hl=en&site=&q...w=1440&bih=763

Looks like fun!
                        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Mob rule is not the best answer.
                          Usually a crowd ends up acting out the worst elements of humanity.
                          Read some books,relax, and enjoy the ride

Comment

Thanks, guys! Can't believe I didn't think to look there!

Comment

Working...
                            X