Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Know where I can get 1 gal. cans of Ballistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know where I can get 1 gal. cans of Ballistol?

Ballistol is a cleaner/lubricant/protector oil. By chance do you know of any local places that sell it by the gallon?
    "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
    "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
    "
    Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Re: Know where I can get 1 gal. cans of Ballistol?

My only suggestion is to call any/all gun shops here to see?
    Gun+shops+in+hawaii
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Thanks for the advice, MM. Kaneohe Gun Shop sells the small aersol cans of it. I should ask the stores if they know local places which sell the gallon cans.

( Heh, this is post# 1,000 for me. I wonder if I'll get a free pineapple in the mail or something )
      "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
      "

Comment

Same here. I use the pour top can, but can't find even that. The stuff is now too expensive to order online, so I'm looking for an alternative. For my purposes, it doesn't have to be Ballistol anyway. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye View Post
          Same here. I use the pour top can, but can't find even that. The stuff is now too expensive to order online, so I'm looking for an alternative. For my purposes, it doesn't have to be Ballistol anyway. Good luck.
          I found an online place selling a gallon can for $70+$17.90 10-day USPS Parcel Post shipping. Comes out to 70 cents / fl. oz. Is that still expensive? I don't know what the old prices were like.
          "

Comment

Originally posted by MyopicJoe View Post
            I found an online place selling a gallon can for $70+$17.90 10-day USPS Parcel Post shipping. Comes out to 70 cents / fl. oz. Is that still expensive? I don't know what the old prices were like.
            www.ballistol.com. $60 + shipping. Yeah, it's been awhile but I remember Ballistol's package deals running closer to the $20 mark. Now they're at $36 + shipping.

Comment

Working...
            X