SPAM sales restricted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPAM sales restricted!

During today's civil defense exercise, one store was limiting sales of SPAM to two cases(!) per person. Only in Hawaii (or maybe Pago Pago and Hagatna, too . . .)

Re: SPAM sales restricted!

It's UNAMERICAN! Restrictions on rice and Spam?? Worse than gas price gouging, I say!

Comment

Originally posted by cyleet99 View Post
      It's UNAMERICAN! Restrictions on rice and Spam?? Worse than gas price gouging, I say!
      You mean UNLOCAL.

Anywhere else, a ration on Spam would meet up with reactions of "Good riddance!"
      This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Wow! 2 cases? Sheesh! I think we still have the 3 cans I bought sometime last year.

Comment

There's always turkey spam or garlic spam. I like turkey. I like garlic. But not in spam.

Comment

Whatever you do, restrictions or not, don't try this at home kids...

“Hawaiian” Teriyaki SPAM & Pineapple Macadamia Nut Ice Cream Delight

Horrors!
            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post

Horrors!
              Now that's just wrong
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post

Horrors!
                Whoa! You betcha I won't try that. Sugar spike and high BP all at the same time?

Comment

The new one will be Teriyaki Spam. It's getting complicated to choose which type of Spam on the supermarket shelves.

Comment

Maple Spam, Spam corndog, and Spam, eggs & rice sherbet debut at Waikiki festival (msn.com)

I don't know if Spam goes with sweet.

Comment

Working...
                    X