Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dancing With The Stars 2010 Celebrity Line Up Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dancing With The Stars 2010 Celebrity Line Up Announced!

Sansei - I think that perhaps you take this show too seriously. It's meant for entertainment. It's about dancing and taking non-dancers and teaching them how to dance. Neicy Nash is a commediene - she is paid to be funny and is not an unkind person - in fact, she has been sticking up for the worst dancer on the show, Kate Gosselin. Kate did get booted off the show tonite - but it was because she couldn't dance. You are unfairly accusing another of the contestants of being unkind - if you watched tonites show, you would have noticed that no one went over to say goodbye to Kate - maybe that should tell you something about her. I think it's very sad that it ended that way but maybe there was a reason for it?
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

FINALLY... DWTS can get down to sum serious competition....

Team Kate Fans were outwitted w/ die hard DWTS viewers hate to say was getting sick of her being surviving ea week.

Was obvious that KG had no rhythm but did manage to actually dance somehow on the first show & sort of last weeks show.... But other than that her movement on the dance floor was painful.

- The Paparazzi Number was KG's worst moment but nicely re-interpeted by Jimmy Fallon.

- And thanks Kate for warping Simple MInds "Don't Forget About Me" from Breakfast Club

- Another Turn off DWTS was getting tired of was her cry baby antics

- Constantly Questioning Poor Tony (btw that man is need of A Vacation) of dance moves/routines he was trying to teach that lazy azz KG.

- KG's very poor personality, dont be fooled by the smiles cause I see right thru it. Each time she got her scores from the judges she ALWAYS gave that evil eye look and does not take any constructive criticism. Non-Verbal Cues says A LOT!

At least Cloris Leachman a previous season celeb contestant who was NOT a great dancer either had a far superior personality.

Comment

I loved Nicole's comment after her dance...
        "This show is kicking my okole like nothing I've ever done before."! Still a local girl at heart! I was waiting for Bruno or Len to ask what okole meant but neither did!

Comment

i caught that too! i really like her & she is so good but it just doesn't seem quite fair to the others that she is competing - it's really no contest!
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
            I was waiting for Bruno or Len to ask what okole meant but neither did!
            I have a feeling that they know the word for okole in different languages.
            Hey now.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
              I loved Nicole's comment after her dance...
              "This show is kicking my okole like nothing I've ever done before."! Still a local girl at heart! I was waiting for Bruno or Len to ask what okole meant but neither did!
              Carrie explained it to them during the commercial...
              Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
              Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
              We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
              Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

hi,im now viewing my favorite dwts and i see my favorite couple did well and i see other's not doing well and my hope is my favorite couple win's,it'll make me

this show im beginning to like more and more.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hmmm..................

Sansei - is there some reason you can't share with us who your favorite dancers are? Most of the rest of us have said who we like.

I think Nicole & Derek are going to win but I would rather see Evan & Anna.as the winners.
                  – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Is Erin Andrews channeling Jenny McCarthy with some of her on-air antics.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i just learned from reading when you put in google nicole s and derek hough won on dwts and it's true,that's who i voted for many time's and they are victorious.

im happy for nicole and d hough and since nicole s is from here originally,she make's me =O)

Comment

well, thank you for spoiling the finale for me. Now I guess I'll just go watch NCIS.
                        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                          nicole s is from here originally,she make's me =O)
                          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Oh Well. I only watched the last 2 days anyway.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                              hi this is sansei and i just learned from reading when you put in google nicole s and derek hough won on dwts and it's true,that's who i voted for many time's and they are victorious.

im happy for nicole and d hough and since nicole s is from here originally,she make's me =O)

Sansei...Why in the heck did you post this 15 minutes BEFORE the results show started to air in Hawaii? Shame on you.

Comment

Sansei, this problem has come up before by other people, and it's very upsetting to those who want to watch a show and see results for themselves. That's why there's a Spoiler function here in Hawaii Threads. Open a reply to this message, and type something in. Now, above the reply box do you see the little red circle with a red diagonal line through it? Highlight the text you want to hide, then click on that red circle. Just that easy.
                                Here's what it'll look like when you post it:

This is a test. This is only a test.

There. See how easy it is?
                                Now if someone wants to see it they can click on the "Show Spoiler" button, and those who don't want to see it can look later.

You're welcome.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X