Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dancing With The Stars 2010 Celebrity Line Up Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing With The Stars 2010 Celebrity Line Up Announced!

New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast revealed

Monday, March 1, 2010

(03-01) 20:26 PST LOS ANGELES, (AP) --

A "Baywatch" babe, an astronaut and a gold medal figure skater are among those who will compete on the spring season of "Dancing With the Stars."

Host Tom Bergeron and former finalist Melissa Rycroft revealed the cast Monday. It includes Pamela Anderson, astronaut Buzz Aldrin and reality stars Kate Gosselin and Jake Pavelka.

Also competing for the mirrorball trophy will be: gold medal figure skater Evan Lysacek, sportscaster Erin Andrews, singer Nicole Scherzinger, football star Chad Ochocinco and actors Shannen Doherty, Aiden Turner and Niecy Nash.

"It's definitely one of our strongest cast lineups ever," said executive producer Conrad Green. "Pound for pound, it should be really fascinating watching."

"Dancing With the Stars" returns on March 22.

Green said the recipe for a great cast is "part hope, part luck, part skill, part research." The show's staff has been courting many of the newly announced contestants for months, he said.

The new dancers will train for three weeks before making their primetime premiere.

Green said his staff is enforcing limits on training time to avoid the spate of injuries that plagued last year's cast and caused two stars to drop out before the competition began.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...1S94.DTL&tsp=1

Re: Dancing With The Stars 2010 Celebrity Line Up Announced!

Egads...what an interesting cast! Can't wait!

Comment

Shannon Doherty, eh?

The the third 90210 alum to appear on DWTS.
      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I'm sorry; could you repost this? I couldn't see anything past Erin Andrews.
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

The favorites have to be figure skater Evan Lysacek and local girl Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls.

Comment

the dancers with previous dance training usually don't win - however, since I like the Pussy Cat Dolls I'll probably root for Nicole. at least the first nite
            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

The most interesting part of this thread is reading who watches the program.
              Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
                The most interesting part of this thread is reading who watches the program.
                We're still missing Mike Lowery and his lusty comments about Cheryl Burke!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                  We're still missing Mike Lowery and his lusty comments about Cheryl Burke!
                  lol!!!!!!!!!

Erin Andrews, Cheryl Burke, AND Nicole Scherzinger? This is gonna be like flipping through channels and finding a new network called Happiness.
                  Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

oh Mike - you just never disappoint us!

(and I'm very proud to say that I watch every episode!)
                    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                      Shannon Doherty, eh?

The the third 90210 alum to appear on DWTS.
                      What are the odds of a Shannon Doherty and Kate Gosselin cat fight? Why wasn't Naomi Campbell invited?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                        What are the odds of a Shannon Doherty and Kate Gosselin cat fight?
                        Don't know the odds, but I'm pretty certain I won't be rooting for Kate, even after what Jon put her through.
                        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                          Don't know the odds, but I'm pretty certain I won't be rooting for Kate, even after what Jon put her through.
                          http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/enter...l-diva-at-dwts

Doesn't a diva have talent?

Comment

Talent, Shmalment...... Positive Personality goes a million miles but sorry Kate's leaving behind a trail of her baaaad side that gives a false image of herself. Not fooled by the smiling faces that I seen her on US Magazine and viewers will see right thru her once she dances. If I had to vote someone off I would be looking at her.

Comment

Pam's hot garbage, but Ashley, Cheryl, and Nicole...I'm speechless.
                              Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X