Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dancing With The Stars 2010 Celebrity Line Up Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dancing With The Stars 2010 Celebrity Line Up Announced!

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    Oh Yeah!
    What about this guy who spoiled it with a premature celebration?

Comment

hi this is sansei and imoht,i didnt mean any harm,only i thought if anyone may have watched it and may have wanted to know who won,i thought to post it only i didnt realize everyone was watching,my humblest apologies to everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Sansei - the problem was your posting came BEFORE the program started. I had been very careful to NOT look at anything that might have told me the winner ahead of time - and then you made your posting. It totally took away all the excitement out of watching the program for me.

Maybe it would be better if you just didn't post any updates to programs until youre sure everyone here in Hawaii has watched already? which would mean after the program is over, not before it starts!
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
          Sansei - the problem was your posting came BEFORE the program started. I had been very careful to NOT look at anything that might have told me the winner ahead of time - and then you made your posting. It totally took away all the excitement out of watching the program for me.

Maybe it would be better if you just didn't post any updates to programs until youre sure everyone here in Hawaii has watched already? which would mean after the program is over, not before it starts!
          I'm with you. I was this way about "Celebrity Apprentice" on Sunday. BTW,
          I'm glad Bret won!

Comment

Working...
          X