Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diane Suzuki Case

http://archives.starbulletin.com/200.../whatever.html

This is the most recent update I can find.

Anyone got anything more current?

I recall the father would leave a porch light on every night, waiting for her to come home.

Does anyone know if the light is still on? I think the link story above may answer that question.

Re: Diane Suzuki Case

This link contains info about the reasons why prosecution in the Diane Suzuki case has been stalled for the last 15 years or so.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Interesting link. Anyone else goggled the alleged suspect's name?

Comment

Has there ever been a registered member on the board who later became a suspect in a case on the news?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
          Interesting link. Anyone else goggled the alleged suspect's name?
          I don't care about his name (for his privacy), but would like to know the story.

Why? What was his relationship to her? Was it someone she know or random?

All this was not proven (because there's no body), so it can not be "the truth."

But I still like to know what to police was able to piece together to answer the unproven questions.

Using the OJ case as example. A lot was not proven, but the story is pretty clear piece together. (I know it's wrong) We don't need a conviction to know what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
            This link contains info about the reasons why prosecution in the Diane Suzuki case has been stalled for the last 15 years or so.
            Wow. I forgot about that HawaiiStories thread. Some absolutely fascinating comments.

Comment

Thanks Frankie.

I read every thread on that link. It answered my questions. I don't know why I didn't see it.

Looked and didn't see.

Comment

Thanks for the link, FM. Interesting bits and pieces of old cases.

I once worked in the AMFAC Center (now TOPA Financial) on Bishop, Nimitz, and Fort. As I remember that case, a woman was working late and was murdered by a security guard on duty there. The guard made an outlandish claim that he and the victim were involved in an affair to explain the forensic evidence recovered, despite the fact no one from the victim's family or place of employment could ever connect the two of them in any type of relationship.

Comment

Someone I know lives very close to where the non-suspect in the case used to live.

He even went to school with him.

Comment

https://www.kitv.com/story/43797995/...case-in-hawaii

Was the Diane Suzuki case ever solved? True crimes shows will bring up cold cases and will try to solve those with the advancements in DNA testing. They can even find the suspect by the family tree with the DNA sample of the suspect.

Comment

Hawaii Police Department launches website to solve cold cases (khon2.com)

As Bill Hader doing Keith Morrison would say, "DNA, Oh that pesky DNA."

Comment

they know who did it but typical shenanigans keep it unresolved
                        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
                        X