Miami Dolphins like Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Dolphins like Warriors

I always knew about Davone Bess being on the Dolphins, but I just noticed that Ryan Grice-Mullen and Ikaika Alama-Francis are also on the team. The Dolphins until recently also had Samson Satele, Reagan Mauia, and Tala Esera as well. Just unusual that so many former Warriors seem to be picked up by one team.

Re: Miami Dolphins like Warriors

That's a good sign for UH because Bill Parcells is good at evaluating talent. He likes tough players.

Comment

The New York Jets are starting to sign ex-UH football players too.

Comment

* bump *

I seem to recall a post here somewhere about Davone Bess's new contract a month or so ago. He's doing great, and I watch him and the Dolphins as much as possible.
        Like right now, they're in the middle of the third quarter against the Raiders and Davone already has almost 90 yards in receptions plus a 50-yard punt return. HOT!!! The announcers keep complimenting him, most recently calling him "spectacular."
        Attaboy, Davone!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Go raiders !!
          FutureNewsNetwork.com
          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
            Go raiders !!
            Davone Bess was raised in Oakland and was always a Raiders fan. The announcers were saying that he had to buy 55 tickets to today's game for his family and friends.
            Halfway through the fourth quarter now and Bess is up to 111 receiving yards plus that 50 yard punt return. WOOHOO!!!

Comment

Sorry about your loss, TK.
              Hey, since you're a Raiders fan, do you remember linebacker Ted Hendricks from back in the 1970s? I was a big fan of his, and I remember seeing some TV show back then (60 Minutes, maybe) that did a special about Ted. He was 6'7" tall, and they showed a clip of him riding a big Honda 750 motorcycle offroad as if it was a little 250 dirt bike. Fun stuff!

Comment

Here's a nice recent quote from Dolphin's head coach Tony Sparano:

"Davone clearly knows some of his limitations and he tries to turn those things into strengths for him with some of the other things he can do,'' coach Tony Sparano said. "He doesn't have the top-end speed that maybe some of the real fast receivers have, but he runs well enough and he's very quick. I think a tremendous compliment to the Hawaii program and what they did is just that this kid came out of college and he was so far ahead of the curve from a receiving skills standpoint.''

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...rs.adv28.1011/

Maybe Greg Salas could get a good look from the Dolphins?

Comment

Working...
                X