The Expendables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Expendables

if you haven't seen this trailer yet, i think you'll get a big kick out of it! the cast of this upcoming movie is filled with a who's who of action flicks!

it has the potential of being really good or... really bad!

either way, i can't wait to see it! (yes, i'm an action-flick freak!)

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/l...heexpendables/
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: The Expendables

Will there be more action than Kick Ass?

Comment

i think so, but less than commando! (by the way, i'm surprised that no one's commented on kick ass--maybe i just overlooked it. i liked it tho i can understand why many respectable critics hated it; i don't doubt that there was a lot of questionable violence but i guess i just looked at it as a dumb action movie; if one takes it seriously, of course one could argue that it's really messing with your head and heart...)
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

I saw the entry in the Apple Trailers web site but I didn't see the trailer yet. I did take note on who is in this movie and it sort of reminds of an action movie concept of It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. The only bad part to it is that it opens on August 13th.

Comment

Working...
        X