The 2010 Elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 2010 Elections

John Stewart is talking about a march to restore sanity. Seriously good idea. Should have been done years ago. It would need time and organization to succeed on a large scale. I would like to see millions demonstrate in favor of reality over superstition, competence over empty promotional fluff, in favor of damn well regulating Wall St. those sobs have NO right to steal peoples' life savings...in fact, get the money back...forensic accountants to find where the money is and get all of it back and stick the sobs in jail, working some miserable dangerous coal mine in W.Va. for the rest of their miserable lives. Imprison all the lobbyists & bought & paid for congress people who worked for them, too. Getting the money back for the victims would go a long way toward healing the economy they ruined. A show of millions could do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
      John Stewart is talking about a march to restore sanity. .
      SQUIRREL!!! I'm a Jon Stewart groupie. He's also planning a large scale "self abusement" featuring thousands, in front of O'Donnel's home . His witchcraft celebration is still in the planning stages. I bet Sharron "hoof in mouth" Angle is sooooooo happy that Maureen "fruit loops" O'Donnel is taking the spotlight off her.
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

I guess the rage expressed by the tea pot people is understandable, it is just misdirected. You DON'T take more of the poison that made you sick in the first place. Clean out the congress top to bottom of everybody who has ever been in the employ of Wall St. looters, oil company profiteers, insurance company thieves, etc. It would be a very hard job, evil is very well entrenched. But...tea party rage is entirely understandable, it needs to be focused on productive, not futile and counter productive, results.

The mind boggles at the thought of a self abuse march...(demonstration?) Imagine the signs! But seriously, there is nothing wrong with getting real about sex, exposing hypocrisy, dispelling lies, falsehoods, misinformation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
          I guess the rage expressed by the tea pot people is understandable, it is just misdirected. .
          VERY misdirected when they support inept candidates like Palin, Angle, O'Donnell, Ron Paul, Toomey, Rubio, etal. Their implication is that if you are not a Tea Bagger, you are not a patriot. The Tea Party is an assault on the very foundations of the United States. When I think of the Tea Party, the word sedition comes to mind. Take their guns away.

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
            SQUIRREL!!!
            Is this a reference to the movie Up? In the movie, a dog wears a device to be able to talk to humans. But his ears stands up and he starts chasing a squirrel the moment he sees one like a dog would.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
              Is this a reference to the movie Up? In the movie, a dog wears a device to be able to talk to humans. But his ears stands up and he starts chasing a squirrel the moment he sees one like a dog would.
              Very good! Jon Stewart used it last week on his show to describe the news reporting on Faux News. I'm using it to describe predictable actions by humans regardless of their attempt to be something else.

Comment

Apparently the US Chamber of Commerce has been laundering money coming in from Communist China and Dubai, under the republican supreme ct. Citizens United decision allowing the wealthy to buy elections with unlimited advertising. Our gvt's policies are going to be determined by the Communist Chinese politburo. Ironic. You can't really say Communism won, its more like we (well the republican supreme ct.) turned over the power to them. Ironic the republican supreme ct. wanted to give power to the ultimate capitalists but ended up turning it over to the ultimate Communists.
                Last edited by Kalalau; October 5, 2010, 01:52 PM. Reason: brilliant afterthought

Comment

Thinking about this more, I can't help but get angry again over the Vietnam War. Wasn't the marketed idea supposedly to stop Communism from dominating us? And now thanks to the supreme court, the Communist China politburo gets to chose our leaders. Wow. Did those 58,000 American soldiers ever die for nothing! The Vietnamese and Cambodians, too of course.

Comment

hi,today my mom's youngest sis and i discussed about here on the election's and she agree's with myself when i shared that the dem's dont mind rail only they want to overturn the civil union's bill and my aunt's reply was that the dem's shouldnt do that,they should leave the civil union's bill alone and let it stay veto'ed and that i explained to my mom youngest sis my aunt that the repub's dont mind having the people here vote on the civil union's bill and she agreed only she wonder's what would the repub's do with rail and my aunt say's that they also the repub's should keep the rail on.

they have a similar situation only since they have rail,they dont need to discuss this only with the civil union's there,they are also trying to fight this bill there.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

hi im able to share one thing,.the dem's dont mind having rail,only not sure of the repub's? also the repub's want to let the people vote on civil union's bill,only the dem's want's the civil union's bill overturned from what gov lingle did and im still puzzled on who to pick for our next gov and lt gov?

I dont trust bs who want's to be lt gov and dont truly trust na for gov, i may trust da for gov and lf for lt gov.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

The Top 10 Craziest Tea Party Quotes of All Time

Comment

5.) "I have been in the situation of counseling young girls... who have had very at risk, difficult pregnancies. And my counsel was to look for some alternatives, which they did. And they found that they had made what was really a lemon situation into lemonade,” tea party-backed candidate Sharron Angle on abortion and why it should be illegal even in the case of rape or incest.

This woman also believes we should get rid of the Veteran's Administration and said essentially that big government equates Godlessness, because Americans then look to the government to provide from them as opposed to God. Sad thing is, she's tied with Sen. Harry Reid down in Nevada.
                          9.) "I hope that's not where we're going, but you know if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out." -- Nevada GOP Senate candidate Sharron Angle.

That is the second entry by Angle, because she's just that crazy. She said that back in June. She also told Fox News the media should only report the news political candidates want them to report.
                          Sharron Angle also is using racially tinged commercials re: the immigration issue.

Alarmingly, she actually has a chance to unseat Majority Leader Reid because of voter unrest as Nevada's unemployment rate is the highest in the nation at over 14%.
                          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

I'm not a witch.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                              So while it still appears likely that the GOP will gain just enough seats to take over the House, Tea Bagger Christine O'Donnell's status as the GOP nominee for Joe Biden's old seat has significantly dampened whatever chance the Republicans had for likewise taking over the Senate. Which means no repeat of 1994.

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                              Is she Sarah Palin's younger sister?
                              LOL! She may as well be. Did anyone check out her performance in her debate against Democratic opponent Chris Coons? She had that same "deer in the headlights" look that Palin had during her disastrous interview with Katie Couric. To wit,....

What recent Supreme Court Decisions do you disagree with? Okay, how about just one?

We need to finish the job in Afghanistan...... against the Soviets???

Whoever came up with the expression about the blind leading the blind must have had the Tea Baggers in mind.
                              Last edited by Frankie's Market; October 14, 2010, 10:17 PM.
                              This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Did you catch the video of Rand Paul's thugs beating up the woman in Kentucky? The part where one of the thugs stomps on her head is real touching, it reminds me of those old Nazi rallies. The tea party is funded by the Koch brothers, billionaire trust babies of the guy who started the John Birch Society, total right wing nut jobs, its riding a wave of manufactured, engineered rage which really ought to be directed at the incompetent and corrupt sobs who created it (the bush administration & the Republican congress). Thugs beating up women. Fascism is on the march. Keep that passport updated folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X