"Hawaii Five-0" News & Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Hawaii Five-0" News & Sightings

were the protesters across from the Capital this morning part of the shoot?
    they were shooting on the beretania side too so maybe that's what you saw? i saw flashing lights, police cars and rows of people but i didn't get close enough to see if they were holding signs.
    Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
    My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Full season pick up for the series:

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/10/21...dad-says/69152

Comment

PZ/Admin dishes on H50 and Kukui High School!

Comment

Catch the David Letterman show tonight and you'll see Danno Scott Caan.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
            Catch the David Letterman show tonight and you'll see Danno Scott Caan.
            In addition, he'll be interviewed by Grace Lee on KGMB's 10p news. So talented, that man...2 states/coasts at one time!

Comment

Ratings from TV By the Numbers

Hawaii Five-0 (59 minutes)
              - 10.342 million viewers
              - 6.5/11 HH
              - 2.8/8 A18-49

Castle (59 minutes)
              - 9.976 million viewers
              - 6.4/11 HH
              - 2.5/7 A18-49

'Hawaii Five-O' ratings steady - from StarAdvertiser.com

TV by the Numbers give the series a "likely to be renewed instead of cancelled" prediction at this time.
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I wonder what the DVR numbers are for those 2 shows.

Comment

Ep 12 shooting in Waikiki this week (Monday) - hi-speed car chase w screeching 180 near the intersection of Kuhio and Kanekapolei + later in the day all-out shoot-'em-up gun fight . . . ACTION!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                    I wonder what the DVR numbers are for those 2 shows.
                    5-0 had the top ratings this week, something like 12.4 mil. & beat out "Castle".
                    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Promos airing on CBS seems to hint that the Nov 29 episode is a repeat. Oceanic's Digital cable guide is describing the 3rd episode, the one with the Kukui High football game at the beginning of the episode.

Comment

I totally forgot to post this pic here but look who we ran into at HIFF last month? Yep! Don't hate...
                        Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
                        My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

sorry - no link there. but I think I saw you last nite!
                          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Very surprised and disappointed with what Taryn Manning had to say last night on twitter about the show and how the show treats people. I'd like to think that she was speaking out of anger in the moment. If things are true about the long hours that the cast and crew work, this show will burn itself out.

Comment

It was an interesting melt-down to watch unfold. Fans were shocked, concerned, and upset. She deleted her comments then posted an overly happy "actually I LOVE everything" message instead. Star-Advertiser reporter Mike Gordon was among many chiming in, remarking, "So much intrigue"

In the Twitter storm, I caught a link to a Straits Times article interviewing O'Loughlin and Caan in which they're pretty honest about the stresses and strains of filming "Hawaii Five-0," and even their frustration over the show's direction.

Caan:
                              "I think fewer and fewer people want to see 'CSI: Hawaii'. They (the producers) should see that this show doesn't need to be so procedural."
                              O'Loughlin:
                              'Taking off my sunglasses like this,' he adds, mimicking David Caruso's much parodied idiosyncracy in CSI: Miami, 'is bull****, and I will never do it. Ultimately, what it comes down to for me is character. They've tried to take it away, and I've been like a baby with a rattle.'
                              A fan site posted the piece in its entirety.

Comment

Filming anything, be it episodic, movies or commercials is EXTREMELY stressful under the best of circumstances. Deadlines and budgets must be met altho' they tend not to be...which adds to the stress. Anyway...just my take on the industry in general and a subject about which I won't go into detail.

Comment

Working...
                                X