Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grounds for Obama to be ousted?

Originally posted by Mililani View Post
    If statehood is illegal, would that mean Obama was born outside of America and therefore not able to serve as President of US?
    Nope.
    Whether Statehood was illegal, or whether the overthrow was illegal (it was IMNSHO - but the USA has a great history of breaking treaties made with occupants of lands we colonize), of even if annexation was illegal...

the fact remains that the State of Hawaii was one of the states of the United States when B. H. Obama was born here in 1961.

If America gives Hawaii back to the Hawaiians, reverses statehood or whatever, it doesn't change the fact that he was born in the USA.
    Last edited by Kaonohi; May 30, 2010, 02:03 PM.
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

hi this is sansei and if hawaii was given back to the hawaiian's,

this mean's as people,we'd have to turn over our home's to the hawaiian's and we'd all be homeless?

if sp ran for pres,i'd defenitely vote for sp aka sarah palin is she'd make a good possible lady pres.

i didnt vote for obama.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

My son is 16 and will sometimes come up with questions I have thought about but have not really tried to find the answer. He is the type of person that doesn't like to take anyone's word as "truth" unless he can prove it one way or the other. It is difficult for him sometimes because he'll read one thing.. then something else that totally contradicts what he just read.
        Ah, this gives me hope for the future. Question what you hear or read, investigate what you are curious about, do not accept rhetoric from ANYbody who has a cause to carry forward - even if you are in agreement with that cause; that's advice I would give to him and his generation.

To put it another way:
        I used to think the brain was the most important organ in the entire body --- until I realized who was telling me that.

Comment

Will the Teabaggers still be around without Obama?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
            Absolutely! But I'm not sure if it will be as entertaining.
            A proud sponsor of
            http://www.haleamano.com

Comment

Palin might be in 2012. She might bring out her hunting rifles against anyone who protest her.

Comment

If Palin gets elected, I am going home.
                flickr

An email from God:
                To: People of Earth
                Date: 9/04/2007
                Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                  And I will come to visit you for two years.

Yes, I know, her term would be for four years --- but what makes you think she won't quit partway through?

Comment

I'll become her next door neighbor in D.C. with a vacation home in Wasilla! And I won't be offering her cookies!

Comment

Re: Grounds for Obama to be ousted??

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      No, because if Hawai`i were not a state at the time of his birth, it would have still been a territory, and thus his birth would make him as legitimate an American as was John McCain, who was born in the Panama Canal Zone.

But as we all know, President Obama was "born" simultaneously in Marxist Kenya, Muslim Indonesia, and Planet XB27r-3 in the Bobinator Galaxy, more than 182 years ago, then assembled in Taiwan.
                      Actually, Obama was born on Pluto. But his mother was from Venus, and his dad from Mars. But record of all this was swallowed in a black hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                        The Tea Partiers consist of people of all political parties. They're common people like us who are smart enough to know that the establishment in Washington are robbing the heck out of us. Obama is a large part of it. I'm willing to bet the protests would still exist if McCain were President, but they probably wouldn't be screaming as loud.

Just wait until Obama signs the Value Added Tax into law. Then I'll be seeing you at a Tea Party Rally. Buy your bull horn now. It'll be a lot cheaper before the VAT tax is added.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                          I'll become her next door neighbor in D.C. with a vacation home in Wasilla! And I won't be offering her cookies!
                          Hawai‘i’s own version of Cindy Sheehan?

j/k!!!!

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                          USA TODAY, page 2A
                          11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                            Palin can't get elected she wasn't born in the USA, she was born on the planet Pluto or was it Mars? Can someone find her birth certficate from those places??

Comment

If statehood is illegal
                              I have to say that even if this situation is possible, having Obama being disquailified as president would be the least of anyone worries and even if this situation were to be applied starting today (the status of Hawaii being a state of the Union), it doesn't retroactively strip him (and the rest of us folks who were born in Hawaii) of being a US citizen.

Comment

Working...
                              X