UH Wahine softball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UH Wahine softball

Anyone else following the Wahine softball team?

What a fantastic win against #1 seeded Alabama today! A two-out, walk-off two-run homer in the bottom of the seventh! Way to go Wahine!

Re: UH Wahine softball

Great day for UH softball and baseball teams, as well as HPU's softball team, who's playing in the D-II championship on Memorial Day.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

If you didn't have the opportunity to watch the live ESPN televised game (very early in the morning), the winning home run and its aftermath is now circulating on Youtube. Really exciting stuff. Watch it all the way.

Comment

I would like to have seen the UH wahine player do a Carlton Fisk and start waving her arms for the ball to go fair. I was nervous that on her walkoff homerun jog towards home plate. She wouldn't jump on the plate and land awkwardly and get a broken leg like the LA Angels player did.

Comment

Originally posted by Honoruru View Post
          the winning home run and its aftermath is now circulating on Youtube.
          That was a chicken skin moment seeing the row of Hawaii fans at the game. From the Hawaii fans stepping on the dugout to see the flight of the ball, to the teary eyed fan mouthing the words OMG was one shiny moment.

Comment

Pass the guava jelly. The UH Wahine are on a roll. They "show me" the show me state today .

Comment

Did the homeplate umpire of today's UH Wahine game have somewhere to go? He seemed to call every pitch a strike against both teams. That was bad news for the home run swinging UH team. Most of the runs in the game were scored on slap hits and errors.
              Congrads to the UH Wahine softball team for a great season.

Comment

http://www.kitv.com/sports/24029945/detail.html

The UH Wahine softball team is nominated for an ESPY award.

Comment

Working...
                X