Donating juror's pay to a non-profit organization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Donating juror's pay to a non-profit organization

I'm not implying anything about the donations and support which have already been given over the years. My comments were intended as a fundraising matching challenge grant.

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    Please Stop.
    Got it. Enough said on everyone's behalf already.

Meth Project it is. Thanks for the affirmation about the director and the rest of the staff. It's reassuring to learn that it's more than a one-hit wonder, and that's difficult to determine from just websites & tax returns.
    Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
    Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
    We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
    Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

Possibly for future reference. MATT. 6:2-4 2 ''So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you
      sigpicIt's slowly dawned on me that we won the real estate lottery!

Comment

Originally posted by Nords View Post
        Meth Project it is. Thanks for the affirmation about the director and the rest of the staff. It's reassuring to learn that it's more than a one-hit wonder, and that's difficult to determine from just websites & tax returns.
        Good on ya, Nords, and very generous. And thanks also to turtlegirl for the original suggestion.

Comment

Working...
        X