This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UH Survey on HawaiiThreads

I didn't get an email. I emailed to find out why, but still no email. What's up? Matapule, you get?
    May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

I got it but haven't answered to it. I don't do Amazon...I should though since Borders shut down here in Hilo the other day...
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
        I didn't get an email. I emailed to find out why, but still no email. What's up?
        I didn't get your email about not getting an email. Did you send it to kokua@hawaiithreads.com? I'll see if I can manually fire one off. They're very eager to get more responses... and I suspect the $5 bonus may still be available.

Craig, if you won't do it for Amazon money, won't you do it for science?

And Albert? Wow. Great to hear from you again.

Comment

I filled it out the first night...I too haven't received my $25 amazon gift certificate...

Comment

Got it, completed survey, thanks. Yes, I sent an email to the listed address - don't know why it didn't arrive.

Comment

I finally caved. I've been saving up (via my change jar) for an expensive DVD set, but times are rough. I keep having to make trips to Coinstar.

But really, I'd have done it anyway. The Amazon credit is what motivated me to get it done rather than keep letting it slide to the bottom of my to-do list until it was too late. This is a recurring pattern in my life.

I was most amused by the questions about laws and government, a theme I've written about on HT quite a bit.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I didn't get an email. I emailed to find out why, but still no email. What's up? Matapule, you get?
                Yes, I got the survey as soon as I notified "kokua." Received the $25 certificate in less than 24 hours! Malo 'aupito.

I think it is interesting that this survey has brought out many long time HT members that I see posting for the first time that I have been here. Maybe we need more surveys on HT with a monetary incentive!
                Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiiguy View Post
                  I filled it out the first night...I too haven't received my $25 amazon gift certificate...
                  wow..just checked my 'spam' account..it was in there! thank goodness I didn't just delete it!

Comment

Title, please?

Comment

Title, please?
                      My subject line read:

Online Survey Research Team sent you an Amazon.com Gift Card!

and it was from:

Gift Cards Redeemable at Amazon.com

Comment

Thanks, Ryan. I just completed the survey.

Comment

Aloha everyone! I completed the survey earlier this week and still haven't received my Amazon gift card. Checked spam and trash too. Can the card be resent if it was already sent to me?

Oh well...I just went ahead and retook the survey. Hopefully I'll get one now. :-)
                          Last edited by alohacandy; August 27, 2010, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I also have not received the premium yet - maybe the same problem that prevented me from getting the initial email. Could I have my premium directed to HT pm? Thanks Admin!

Comment

Oops, cancel that - just received the premium in my email.

Comment

arigatooooo; got the credit in two days; looking forward to the results of the survey...
                                525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
                                X