The City & County of Honolulu Mayor's Race for 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The City & County of Honolulu Mayor's Race for 2010

hi,imoho,even though pp is an automobile engineer and he doesnt like train's or rail's. i didnt vote for him since he'll kill rail and then everyone would be in gridlock and if this happen's the people who didnt vote for him,

will blame him and people like lavoie who also want's to kill rail,this is a reason when they sent me his flyer in the mail,i threw it away as mufi,i kept his is he's honorable and he's somewhat like kc acting mayor and kc acting mayor would know what to do when it come's to running the city.

if pp were what i wont say. like i've shared,people who are pro rail,would blame him and they and i wouldnt listen to him on tv and we'd put him on mute.

i didnt vote for na who's running for gov is he'd unvetoed the veto put in by our current gov LL. she did the right thing for once.now she only need's to sign for the eis and we'd have rail soon.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
      hi,imoho,even though pp is an automobile engineer and he doesnt like train's or rail's. i didnt vote for him since he'll kill rail and then everyone would be in gridlock and if this happen's the people who didnt vote for him,
      will blame him and people like lavoie who also want's to kill rail,this is a reason when they sent me his flyer in the mail,i threw it away as mufi,i kept his is he's honorable and he's somewhat like kc acting mayor and kc acting mayor would know what to do when it come's to running the city.
      if pp were what i wont say. like i've shared,people who are pro rail,would blame him and they and i wouldnt listen to him on tv and we'd put him on mute.
      i didnt vote for na who's running for gov is he'd unvetoed the veto put in by our current gov LL. she did the right thing for once.now she only need's to sign for the eis and we'd have rail soon.
      I'm going to the polls tomorrow and voting the exact opposite of someone who refuses to learn. I'm going to write some notes to myself right now in prep for tomorrow.
      Well thanks for your time.
      Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

he's somewhat like kc acting mayor and kc acting mayor would know what to do when it come's to running the city.
        I’m not so sure that’s true, sansei. Kirk Caldwell has some pretty lofty ideas about what he wants to accomplish as mayor, and I was disturbed by his stated goals to expand the size and role of city government. ‘KC’ is like Mufi, without the executive experience. He’s a nice a guy with a good heart. It doesn’t mean he is seasoned enough to effectively manage a city budget. I voted for Carlisle, instead.

That’s not true, sansei. Frankie will fall off his chair when he sees me defend Neil, but Abercrombie has been a rail supporter for quite some time. The tens of million$ in federal dollars that have already been approved (and spent) for this project could not have been obtained without Neil, who lobbied for rail on Capitol Hill. As for your contention that “all Lingle needs to do is sign the EIS,” well, don’t hold your breath.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

hi carlisle isnt a good role model is you saw how he used his lawyer personality against someone i wont mention in the debate.

he also may or may not be for rail? kc acting mayor would know how to run the city and be a good mayor. i voted for him and am hoping his supporter's will vote for kc also.

also for mufi and ns for lt gov and tgbtamayo for city council and sc for hawaii's senator.they'd all do a superb job.

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
            I’m not so sure that’s true, sansei. Kirk Caldwell has some pretty lofty ideas about what he wants to accomplish as mayor, and I was disturbed by his stated goals to expand the size and role of city government. ‘KC’ is like Mufi, without the executive experience. He’s a nice a guy with a good heart. It doesn’t mean he is seasoned enough to effectively manage a city budget. I voted for Carlisle, instead.

That’s not true, sansei. Frankie will fall off his chair when he sees me defend Neil, but Abercrombie has been a rail supporter for quite some time. The tens of million$ in federal dollars that have already been approved (and spent) for this project could not have been obtained without Neil, who lobbied for rail on Capitol Hill. As for your contention that “all Lingle needs to do is sign the EIS,” well, don’t hold your breath.
            OMG - I'm falling off my chair too! for once, I agree with you. is that scary or what?
            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

My Vote My Ballot by macprohawaii, on Flickr

This is all I have to say about this. Thank you for your time.
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I shudder to see how many votes Rod Tam gets. Anything beyond those from his immediate family, and a few hundred clumsy people who voted for him by accident, could be a horrible intellectual metric of our electorate.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                  I shudder to see how many votes Rod Tam gets. Anything beyond those from his immediate family, and a few hundred clumsy people who voted for him by accident, could be a horrible intellectual metric of our electorate.
                  Rod Tam has been my city council rep for 4 years now. I'm so glad to finally be getting rid of him.
                  "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                  – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Right on, Mel!!! [/high five]
                    As for Rod Tam, I hope you all read Lee Cataluna's column about him yesterday. I don't always agree with her, but she nailed this one.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

hi,if someone with two first letter's in his name may or may not happen to be what i think may or may not happen,im hoping my candidate for mayor win's is we'd need him.

if it happen's that someone with two letter's in his first name may or may not happen,then the people who didnt vote for him may blame him for what we need is r.i.l if anyone know's what these letter's would be for.

Comment

hi,if someone with two first letter's in his name may or may not happen to be what i think may or may not happen,im hoping my candidate for mayor win's is we'd need him.

if it happen's that someone with two letter's in his first name may or may not happen,then the people who didnt vote for him may blame him for what we need is r.i.l if anyone know's what these letter's would be for.
                        I have no idea.

Comment

... what we need is r.i.l if anyone know's what these letter's would be for.
                          Really Intelligent Leaders (a rare breed today)

Comment

WTF?!?!!!?$%@
                            the bigger the government the smaller the citizen.

Comment

couldn't have said it better myself!
                              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

hi sorry only the true reason i wouldnt ever have voted for carlisle is when i once saw him at the blaisdell when they had the new food and new product's show, when i thought i could think he'd make a good at the time prosecutor and when i thought i could come and say good luck,he passed right by me and this made me think,their's not a chance i'd vote for him in anything and this is my true reason i wouldnt vote for him,.

it's the same for abercrombie,when i was at punchbowl and attending the memorial day ceremony's,he doesnt even say hello or wave to the people who put him at the time in office in washington and when mh came to our door, at first we didnt know who he was is at the time he was running for mayor and i voted for him since he came to our area and he spoke to my brother in law and he thought mh was ok and my second sis shared this with us so i thought mh would be a great mayor and i was right.

i know sc who'll be a senator and her sis was my classmate and tgbtamayo,her father fought against civil union's and i em'ed him and wished him my best and he em'ed me and said thank's. this is why i voted for his daugther.

i hope everyone understand's why i dont vote for those who didnt say hello or wave to the people who put them in office like na who's running for gov.

those who showed me they could do thing's as this,got my vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X