Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dancing with the Stars - season 11

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
    [...]After last season I am a DWTS Viewer and will be this season!
    I love the show 'cuz I'm a closet dancer!!! What the celebs are able to accomplish in such a short amount of time is truly amazing...even Kate Gosselin!

Comment

http://www.popeater.com/2010/09/01/d..._lnk3%7C167928

Why would Suzanne Sommers turn down a chance to push her thigh machines?

Comment

The DWTS folks approached Condi?!? Oh GAWD!

Well they pursued Pammie from Season 1 when she FINALLY said yes and look... She pretty much lasted 3/4's the way b4 the viewing audience did not want her anymore. She said that being on the show she enjoyed every minute of it and glad she did do it finally. As for the celebs that DWTS disses.... MJH got the green light but wow Melanie Griffith is dying to be on the show? OH Yeah and the article is saying the The Bristol is this seasons Kate Gosselin? Can't wait to see Miss Difficult when the show starts.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
          The DWTS folks approached Condi?!? Oh GAWD!
          She can be a dance partner with Tucker Carlson. His famous dance was him sitting on a chair while a dancer on the show did a lapdance on him.

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=11754049

Is Michael Bolton that sensitive? He was all huhu when Conan O'Brien made a crack about him before.

Comment

Personally, I feel Bruno was unduly critical of Bolton. That said, Bolton's jive was terrible. Still, there should be some modicum of tact and diplomacy from the judges. Bruno crossed the line to cruel.

To my way of thinking, if someone has to request an apology then it can never have any meaning. An unsolicited apology should've taken place either during or immediately following the show.

Comment

[quote=tutusue;259583]I love the show 'cuz I'm a closet dancer!!! [quote]

You broke my heart
                'Cause I couldn't dance
                You didn't even want me around
                And now I'm back, to let you know
                I can really shake 'em down

Do you love me? (I can really move)
                Do you love me? (I'm in the groove)
                Ah do you love? (Do you love me)
                Now that I can dance (dance)

Watch me now, oh (work, work)
                Ah, work it all baby (work, work)
                Well, you're drivin' me crazy (work, work)
                With a little bit of soul now (work)

I can mash-potatoe (I can mash-potatoe)
                And I can do the twist (I can do the twist)
                Now tell me baby (tell me baby)
                Mmm, do you like it like this (do you like it like this)
                Tell me (tell me)
                Tell me

Ay Macarena.

Matapule can dance, specially Tongan ta'uluga. He make money for village water well dancing ta'uluga in ta'uvala with ifi nuts on ankles and wrists and frangipani on head. Matapule thighs drove Tongan women crazy, want to stuff money in ta'uvala.

So was the audience booing SP or the judges analysis?
                Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                  [..]He make money for village water well dancing ta'uluga in ta'uvala with ifi nuts on ankles and wrists[...]
                  It's time you participate in the Kukui High School alumni yearbook! GO NUTS!
                  Originally posted by matapule View Post
                  So was the audience booing SP or the judges analysis?
                  I saw an interview with Tom Bergeron who said the booing was the result of Derrick's and Jennifer's lower than expected scores...even tho' they received all 8s! All the while I'm thinking there's no way the show is going to admit to anything of a political nature!

Comment

What would Mrs. Brady have said to Mr. Brady about not doing better at dancing?

Comment

Mrs. Brady coulda and shoulda said she was screwed! While I wasn't a fan of the choreography of her dance this week, she did a great job...and is 76, fercrissake! Bristol Palin, otoh, looked like a wheelbarrow being pushed around a construction site.

And I LOVE Kyle! He's certainly nowhere close to being a great dancer but, with his personality, he doesn't need to be! He entertains with every step he takes. Such a cute kid.

Comment

Florence was robbed. Bristol looked worse than Master P a couple years back.

Rick Fox needs to step his game up and give me a few more weeks with Cheryl.
                        Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                          Will Greg Brady be there?
                          Apparently Peter Brady was in the audience....
                          But Barry Williams (aka Greg) did appear on the show as a commentary/observer guest and when Florence touched on their we dated ahem ahem ahem during the shows (Brady Bunch TV Show that is) airing then... Those rumors you heard/read was eventually TRUE.

As for Ms. Bristol, will she outdo Tom Delay's stay 2 seasons ago?

Comment

hi,im now watching dwts and i see the couple's i vote for who maybe against one another.that's all i'll share.

well thank's for your time

Comment

and I'll just bet one of those couples is the worst dancer on the show - Ms. Palin herself.
                              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

hi,wont say only my favorite couple's may go against one another if im correct.

when either one may be victorious,i'll share it then, then i'll =O) smile.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Working...
                                X