Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "The Event" on NBC

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
    I DVR'd last night's ep but it was virtually unwatchable thanks to download pixilation. Thanks, Oceanic.
    I've noticed that too for the past couple of weeks and on almost every channel. A day or two could be sunspots, but for this long I'm thinking it must be a problem relating to that underwater cable that broke a few weeks back.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Haven't been up on the tube lately, but this sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out. Is that the second episode that is rerunning? What night is it supposed to be on?

Comment

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
        Haven't been up on the tube lately, but this sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out. Is that the second episode that is rerunning? What night is it supposed to be on?
        "The Event" airs on Monday night, just before "Hawaii 5-0". The re-run this Saturday (Oct. 2) is of Episode 2. But you'd better watch Episode 1 first, available online at NBC.

Like many here who have posted on this thread, this is a series where you have to watch every minute. If you miss a scant portion (much less a whole episode), you'll probably be lost.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
          I DVR'd last night's ep but it was virtually unwatchable thanks to download pixilation. Thanks, Oceanic.
          Is this series showing naughty bits?

Comment

So just when someone is going to spill the beans about what is going on they get killed.

So the people on the plane were temporarily dead?

Well at least the lady FBI agent is still alive.

Comment

It's some kind of alien plot behind the transfer of the airplane and ressurrection of its passengers.

On another note, I notice that this series and SyFy's "Caprica" are being cross promoted on each other's show. An "Event" promo aired on "Caprica" tonight. Makes sense I guess since NBC or the parent also owns SyFy.
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I am kind of wondering if the Vice President or the Director of National Security is behind the assassination attempt.

Comment

I am kind of wondering if the shooting of the police officers in that Texas town might be blamed on Sean?

Comment

So they made a portal inside a building that implodes it. Kind of wondering where the other end of that portal?

That former reporter with the gun was kind of over the top.

Wonder what happen to the FBI agent and the prisoner?

The Event takes a break next week.

Comment

I was waiting for some kind of craft to take off... oh.. ok.. I can buy portal since this is more in line with the airplane disappearing on the first day of the series.

This show is a pretty good watcher. I think NBC gave it the go-ahead for a full season.
                      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I thought the episode was kind of interesting in that it didn't feature any of the extra-terrestrial characters.

The part I thought that was over the top was the doctor operating on Sean, outside and in the dark.

Comment

Noting my first post in this thread, I will say this series has actually gotten better as the season progressed, even as it quite bluntly introduced supernatural, alien elements. My wife is more hooked than I am (I still wish they'd lighten up a bit), but we're both still watching!

Comment

Hey, Helen - no alien characters THAT WE KNOW OF!

Comment

Been noticing that most recent episodes don't have flashback sequences to them.

Interesting reveal about Leila's dad.

Comment

According to a promo on NBC/KHNL today The Event returns on March 7.

Comment

Working...
                                X