Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Stephen J. Cannell

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/10/01/st...-files-a-team/

And a big, posthumous mahalo from a grateful mom for giving her youngest spawn her first job out of college. I was more than happy to expedite that copy of Pidgin to da Max to you so many years ago.

Re: RIP Stephen J. Cannell

He definately brought a string of Hit TV shows that I enjoyed during the 80's/90's.....

R.I.P.
    Last edited by DannyWilliams; October 1, 2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

He was also a very good author of several mystery novels. and had a recurring role on "Castle" as one of the poker players. He is definitely a loss.
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
        His famous tagline seen in the ending credits.......

Sit UBU Sit...........Good Dog.....
        This is someone else. Cannell's signature at the end of his productions was him typing on a typewriter and then throwing a page from the typewriter.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
          This is someone else. Cannell's signature at the end of his productions was him typing on a typewriter and then throwing a page from the typewriter.

oh yeah ur right..........my baaad

And when I did a search of him on YouTube that Ubu Dog appears on the Suggestions Playlist...... interesting
          Last edited by DannyWilliams; October 1, 2010, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X