Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a pediatrician for a second opinion

Howdy HT'ers,

We like our daughter's pediatrician, but we want a second opinion on something. If you know a pediatrician with extra allergy/throat experience, or one you heard good things about, I'd appreciate your recommendations. Otherwise, I'll just pick one out of Honolulu Magazine's list of popular doctors.

Thanks,
    MJ
    "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
    "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
    "
    Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Re: I need a pediatrician for a second opinion

Altho' I haven't had a need to go to him in years, I really liked Dr. Carl Lehman. Such a kind man, too. I believe he's first and foremost an allergist with a pediatric sub-specialty...altho' he sees adults, too. Google him and see what you think. He's in Queen's POB II.

Comment

Matt Lau @ Kaiser - and maybe not available if you're not a Kaiser member. Did wonders for a situation in our family.

Comment

Thanks a lot Sue. Hopefully he's seen something similar to what my daughter has.

Thanks, Kimo. I'm not with Kaiser, but I'm glad Dr. Lau was able to help you and yours.
        "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
        "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
        "
        Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Working...
        X