• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Posters you miss on HT

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    Aloha Maddie!!

Miss you plenny!! Real plenny!

Love and ALOHA,
    Oh, my gosh! Auntie Lynn! I miss you, too! So good to hear from you.

Love and aloha right back atcha,
    Maddie

Comment

Holy crap!

SusieMisajon AND MadAzza return to posting at the same time in the same thread - I'm in heaven!!!

And Tikiyaki's been around again, too. Matapule, when I see you in person someday, you've earned a great big kiss for this thread!

(Don't worry, it won't be from me...)

Comment

Maddie? Is that YOU? Or has your account been hacked by others on HT who have been having way too much fun with double personalities!!!

Maddie? Really? <faint!>

ps...great to hear from you!

Comment

Hi Maddie. So nice to see/hear you.
          FutureNewsNetwork.com
          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Maddie!!!!! I think of you every time I poop in the kitchen bucket....nah, only kidding, the bucket is now a chamber pot with a lid and it has it's own little room in the trailer.
            http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
            http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Suzie, I've been going coocoos looking foa dat recipe you posted couple of days ago with the zuchines (s) simmer in butter and adding chix broth etc. Can't seem to find it. I bought the ingredients tonight. Just put um on this thread. Plezzzzzzzzzzz. Mahalo. Auntie Lynn **Muah**
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

WOW. I should put this in The Best Part Of Today thread, cuz the answer is Susie AND Maddie!!!!!!
                Welcome home!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

WOW! Susie & MadAzza again. what a treat. Welcome back to both of you.
                  "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                  – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                    Suzie, I've been going coocoos looking foa dat recipe you posted couple of days ago with the zuchines (s) simmer in butter and adding chix broth etc. Can't seem to find it. I bought the ingredients tonight. Just put um on this thread. Plezzzzzzzzzzz. Mahalo. Auntie Lynn **Muah**
                    go to Susie's FaceBook page - the recipe is there. Enjoy the soup!
                    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Melt butter and grate in a garlic clove and two zucchinis, stir it around for a bit and then add a liter of chicken broth or a stock cube and water. Bring this to a simmer while you beat two eggs with a handful of chopped parsley or chives, the give the soup a good stir and slowly pour in the eggs....just as you would do with egg drop soup....don't stir after that, turn off the heat and eat. Sometimes the egg part doesn't turn into threads, but makes the soup milky looking, but don't fret, it's all good.
                      http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                      http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                        go to Susie's FaceBook page - the recipe is there. Enjoy the soup!
                        Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
                        Melt butter and grate in a garlic clove and two zucchinis, stir it around for a bit and then add a liter of chicken broth or a stock cube and water. Bring this to a simmer while you beat two eggs with a handful of chopped parsley or chives, the give the soup a good stir and slowly pour in the eggs....just as you would do with egg drop soup....don't stir after that, turn off the heat and eat. Sometimes the egg part doesn't turn into threads, but makes the soup milky looking, but don't fret, it's all good.
                        Aloha Anapuni and Susie,

For some odd reason, I could not get on your page. I love all kinds of soups, especially during the holiday season! This morning I made chook. Oh...darn, I'm so sorry for derailing this beautiful thread.

To keep on topic, I miss Adrian. For he is the reason why the Slippah Foundation began five years ago when he posted his question.

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn
                        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I missed Sansei and Nobunaga posting. I hope they navah make habut face, so no like post.

Comment

still no sign of Lei Liko and Alika from Maine?
                            Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                              I missed Sansei and Nobunaga posting. I hope they navah make habut face, so no like post.
                              http://www.hawaiithreads.com/member.php?u=6

Read the visitor messages. It is a public message location, so I feel I am not spilling any beans.
                              Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                                still no sign of ... Alika from Maine?
                                I hear from Alika from time to time on another board I frequent; college studies are keeping her pretty busy, but she recently informed us that a friend gave her an additional Hawaiian name: Polinahe.

Comment

Working...
                                X