• Show
Clear All

Re: National TV Ads You Like - Chapter 2

https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motora...140945648.html

Alright! Alright! Alright!

Comment

http://www.answers.com/article/12643...mo-gut#slide=1

Who's gonna be a breakout star from their commercial?

Comment

The GEICO ad with something about words can hurt you, which then shows a western scene where a cowboy rides off into the distance only to hit his head on The End title.

The other one in this series of ads is something about the Great Wall of China wasn't that great and it shows a group of conquerors looking at the wall of China which is only knee high. After a second or two they just wide steps to cross the small wall.

Comment

Saw an Audi commercial inspired by the movie The Birds but using a swarm of drones instead of birds as the things going after the people.

Comment

Recently I saw a GEICO commercial where a family was preparing to eat dinner and then they were 'frozen' in time. They were acting. The large family dog got up on the table and devoured all the food from everyone's plates, while the family remained unmoving.

I had it on my Facebook page for awhile; just deleted it yesterday, otherwise I'd share.
            Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
            ~ ~
            Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
            Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
            Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Verizon has a series of #NeverSettle ads where two people say what happens to them on a common theme, where the person on the left has Verizon for their wireless carrier and the person on the right doesn't.

Comment

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/cone...al-1201492023/

From France.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-Qiyklq-Q

It's Mad.

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/17/entert...eat/index.html

I thought his voice sounded familiar.

Comment

I didn't see this commercial shown on TV but it was shown at the Ward Theater. It is a GEICO commercial parodying the running of the bulls in Spain but it was about the running of the bulldogs.

Comment

GEICO commercial with an evil mad scientist (or a super villain) about to kill a secret agent but before he does that he reveals his evil plan to the agent with a very long and boring powerpoint presentation.

Comment

There is a promo on CBS where the various correspondents of 60 Minutes would introduce themselves like how a typical 60 Minutes show would start with in this case it would be Steve Kroft, Lesley Stahl, Bill Whitaker and Anderson Cooper and then Candice Bergen playing Murphy Brown chimes in, then the 60 Minutes gang react to Murphy Brown's announcement.

Comment

Peyton Manning showing his acting chops with Brad Paisley in the Nationwide is on your side commercials. Manning does the David Letterman's annoying guy character.

Comment

Aaron Rodgers has a weasel incompetent personal agent against the competent State Farm agent.

Comment

There is a commercial for singlecare.com where Martin Sheen is at a drug store picking up a prescription, when told of the price he starts to vent about the price being too high. Someone captures the speech and it goes viral everyone in the nation is watching it and making comments to it, one of the viewers is Charlie Sheen saying way to go dad.

Comment

Working...
                                X