"The Walking Dead" on AMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "The Walking Dead" on AMC

Next Sunday's (3/30/14) episode is the 4th season finale.

After the battle of the prison from December the main characters were scattered into 5 different groups and somehow going to place called Terminus. Two groups managed to reach it in yesterday's (3/23/14) episode.

Comment

Last week Sunday (10/12/14) was the 5th season premier. It will air again today (10/19/14) at 5:00 pm HST. With the 2nd episode of the 5th season to air afterwards (6:00 pm).

Comment

Having been more frustrated than thrilled with "The Walking Dead" in the last couple of seasons, I went into this new season with only moderate expectations. I did think the premiere was solid, fortunately, and this last episode certainly good for jaw-dropping OMGWTF.

Comment

I, too, have been more frustrated than thrilled with TWD of late. But this season, wow! I thought for sure the gang would be mired down in Terminus for a large part of the season, but no, over and done with. Glad to see the pace has picked up, hope it lasts.

Comment

They spent the second half of the fourth season just getting to Terminus with Rick and the gang kicking butt on the first and third episode of the fifth season.

What work to Rick's gang advantage is besides their numbers, they didn't all arrive at Terminus at the same time, if they did the Terminus people would have been more cautious with them.

Kind of surprised that the Terminus people didn't encounter Rick's gang sooner.

Comment

A new episode of The Walking Dead airs on Sunday February 8, 2014 at 7:00 pm HST. Right now earlier episodes are airing that will lead up to the new episode.

Comment

Working...
              X