Sarah Palin in 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sarah Palin in 2012?

Sometimes one must speak tongue in cheek to avoid lawsuits.learn to read between the lines. (on oil barrel)

Comment

As regards the Texas gubmint there was a short blurb on the huffington post about Larry Flynt offering a one million dollar bounty for those foolish enough to expose all that stuff. Texas politics is instant and and permanent. Ask Jaqueline.

Comment

Sarah Palin announced today that she will NOT run for President.

[pause to let cheering and applause run on]

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Voting for Sarah Palin because she's a fox with a nice rack is no more stupid than voting for Ronald Reagan because he was so ruggedly handsome. I heard about a pro choice woman who voted for Reagan, she was so taken with his rugged good looks and his plain talkin, and when asked why she voted for someone who worked tirelessly against Choice, she said...get this...she trusted him so much she trusted him not to do what he said he was going to do. Think about that! She was not a particularly stupid woman. It only goes to show how appeal to emotions, the irrational part of our minds, often trumps appeals to thoughtful analysis and facts. You do much better selling things by making them appear glamorous and sexy and enviable and hip than by making them seem sensible. So if democracy is supposed to work because of a rational, sane electorate thinking things through but people are just looking at nice racks or rugged jaw lines or getting all emotional over rehearsed catch phrases, is it any wonder China is kicking our okoles??

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
            Sarah Palin announced today that she will NOT run for President.
            [pause to let cheering and applause run on].
            She can always change her mind. She might not run, but she can walk for president.

Comment

Aw shux, now who am I gonna vote for?
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Michelle Bachman combines the advantages of being a fox with a swell rack and mouthing beloved Christian platitudes. I think she could pray away a drought, unlike Perry, because she really believes that sheet.

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-palin-senate-154700056.html

She be back.

Comment

Working...
                  X