Trying for Find Rolled Pork Shoulder Ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying for Find Rolled Pork Shoulder Ham

"Small kid time", we used to love to fry and eat rolled pork shoulder, boneless ham slices. My Mom and Dad used to buy the stuff in a small roll, about two to three pounds, and it used to come in a reddish colored cellophane/plastic packaging. Since it had a lot of fat content, it tasted pretty good to us. Even when I became an adult, I used to periodically see it in the supermarkets. But I cannot find the stuff anymore, especially since I now live on the Mainland. Can anyone remember the stuff? Can anyone remember the actual name of the product and who used to make it?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Trying for Find Rolled Pork Shoulder Ham

Rolled pork shoulder is also known as Cottage Roll. Recently found it again at Foodland Kahului Maui. Dont have any right now to look at maker. Use to be Hormel,

Comment

Re: Trying for Find Rolled Pork Shoulder Ham

Originally posted by pocho808 View Post
      Rolled pork shoulder is also known as Cottage Roll. Recently found it again at Foodland Kahului Maui. Dont have any right now to look at maker. Use to be Hormel,

Thanks. I found some now on the internet, now that I know the name of the product.

Comment

Working...
      X