Oahu Wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oahu Wedding

A mainland friend is planning her wedding for here on Oahu for June of this year. Her wedding will be small (only about 14 people, all from the mainland who will need some place to stay). She would like to get married on a beach and will need some place to stay with her guests so does anyone have any suggestions for a resort or B&B or something like that for them to stay at and have the wedding?

Re: Oahu Wedding

In Waialua next to where I used to live, see google maps for Kahaone Loop and Kiapoke Place and you'll see a big pink-ish two story on a long beautiful white sandy quasi-secluded beach that would be perfect, w/big grassy beach-side yard, and quiet. I no longer have the contact # so you'll have to go there and talk to someone.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Pat's at Punaluu? http://www.heidihawaii.com/pats_at_punaluu.htm
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Thank you both!

Comment

I still have my connections at the Marriott Waikiki. For 14 people, it is a pretty easy block to book, lemme know if you want me to see what I can mange for you and the group.
          flickr

An email from God:
          To: People of Earth
          Date: 9/04/2007
          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

Thank you so much Tattrat! But I don't wanna humbug you with all the things you have going on right now You're still in my prayers

Comment

The link that MM gave about Pat's at Punaluu is a good one; Heidi is a very good person and has nice casual rentals. Just remember that all the rentals at Pat's are very small -- they're almost all studios and were originally hotel rooms, so when it went condo and they added kitchens, the rooms got even smaller. Also, if you do the wedding there be sure to schedule it as close to low tide as possible. The beach is very narrow and often disappears at high tide.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Paradise Bay Resort in Kailua...
                It used to be Schrader's Inn.

Comment

Thank you all! These are great suggestions

Comment

I second Schraders!! Love that place so much!! TS, did the Schraders sell the place recently? Ive never heard it called Paradise Bay, altho that name is certainly applicable
                    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

I was surprised to see the change, TG. Schraders web site refers to the newly named inn's web site. No explanation that I could see.

Comment

Just a quick side step about Schraders Windward Marine Resort as it used to be called.
                        That was where my wife got her first Hawaii job when we got married in '92!
                        I was delivering pizzas out of Temple Valley (now Koolau) shopping center and I told her of the place.
                        She worked as 'visitor services' and liked it for the while.

Okay, back to your scheduled programming.
                        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X