"Harry's Law" on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Harry's Law" on NBC

Currently watching Harry's Law. I don't think Saturday nights is its regular scheduled time.

Its a legal drama with kind of whacky characters set in Cincinnati.

Re: "Harry's Law" on NBC

Yes, Monday night at 10 is it's normal time - opposite Hawaii 5-0. I saw an ad that spoofed Hawaii 5-0 and talked about being in the other paradise - Ohio.

Comment

Loved the mention of China's 'One Child' policy. Slowly, the word spreads.
      May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
        Loved the mention of China's 'One Child' policy. Slowly, the word spreads.
        What do you mean, slowly? It's been well known for years. I first heard about it in the late 80's.

Comment

Since tonight's episode of Hawaii Five-0 is a repeat, decided to watch Harry's Law tonight. Some how the character of Tommy Jefferson played by Christopher McDonald kind of grows on me. It is the kind of character you love to hate due to his kind of grandstanding.

Comment

Got to see the first episode of the series. Just in the first 15 minutes, Harriet has a falling person landing on her and then later on (after a visit to the hospital) gets hit by a car (she lands on some matress to break her fall).

Comment

Working...
            X