"Fringe" on FOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fringe" on FOX

Currently watching an episode of Fringe which I found out is not a new series. Reading through its entry in Wikipedia seems that the series maybe of some interest if one is into the scifi genre.

Re: "Fringe" on FOX

Was kind of shaking my head while watching this week episode where Walter is trying to have a cow produce chocolate milk.

Comment

I can't believe this is the first thread on this show, which has become one of my favorites... especially in this post-"LOST" world. A great series, only in its third season, and well worth catching up on via DVD. This latest season, some fear its last season, has been great. Definitely unabashed sci-fi, but with strong relationships and solid writing and acting.

Comment

At one time, Sci-Fi on TV was limited to Star-Trek, now we are awash in a great SF outpouring. I'm pleased TV has finally caught up with us, but now I am INUNDATED! I don't have the time to watch all this! (Snif)
        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
        ~ ~
        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

I’ve been watching Fringe since the beginning. I wasn’t particularly thrilled about it after the first few episodes, and was ready to give up on it, but I kept watching. Suddenly, it kept getting better and better, by leaps and bounds. I was hooked; it became my second favorite show (behind Lost, of course).

I think the turning point came when the existence of a parallel universe (and its entailing consequences) became apparent. The show then kept getting closer and closer to some sort of convergence of the two worlds (or at least an understanding of the two). However, when convergence finally came, Fringe turned into an alternating showcase of each universe, and for some strange reason, the show lost some of its interest for me. Just a little. It has since wiggled its way out of that alternating state, and is now better for it, I think, but it doesn’t have that stranglehold on me that it did during the first two seasons. But it’s still one of the best shows on TV.

Fringe is on Friday nights at 8:00. If I remember correctly, when the show ran on the same night as Lost, it ran the hour before. I remember debating whether I should wait for the Fringe preview or switch to Lost. I may be wrong about this remembrance, but that's what I remember. [That seems like a Fringe statement.]

Comment

Bumped.

I'm a late comer to this show and am watching it from the beginning. Never saw it before because I think at the time it first aired it was opposite the then new "Hawaii Five-0".

But now it is streaming for FREE on Go90.com with no commercials. Cool. Can watch it on the web or with a downloadable app on your iOS or Android device.

https://www.go90.com/shows/fringe

All of the episodes are there. All commercial free.

Go90 is also streaming my favorite scifi series of all time, Babylon 5. All episodes, no commercials.
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
              Bumped.

I'm a late comer to this show and am watching it from the beginning. Never saw it before because I think at the time it first aired it was opposite the then new "Hawaii Five-0".

But now it is streaming for FREE on Go90.com with no commercials. Cool. Can watch it on the web or with a downloadable app on your iOS or Android device.

https://www.go90.com/shows/fringe

All of the episodes are there. All commercial free.

Go90 is also streaming my favorite scifi series of all time, Babylon 5. All episodes, no commercials.

I have never considered binging, but after checking out go90.com, I will do so in the future . . . especially when there's a day or two lull in my favorite sports. So many unheard of shows. Thank you !!!
              Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

Bumped Again.

A few months after I posted about Fringe on Go90.com, the service closed down.

A few months ago I found Fringe on iMDB FreeDive which mostly shows a lot of movies. They also have Fringe on the service. iMDB FreeDive is a FREE streaming service, though it is supported with ads that pop up during the viewing of any of the content.

I picked up on the series again at season 2 since I never finished watching it on Go90.
                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

lol
                  The View celebrate motherTucker's firing by singing, cheering, and doing the wave https://www.yahoo.com/news/view-coho...193627368.html
                  https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
                  X