8 home carcinogens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 home carcinogens

Avoid these when you can http://shine.yahoo.com/event/green/8...house-2452966/

We all get some of these at times and that's probably good to build up some tolerance, but at a minimum.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: 8 home carcinogens

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    We all get some of these at times and that's probably good to build up some tolerance, but at a minimum.
    I'm wondering, can to you "build up a tolerance" to a carcinogen?
    Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

i believe that process is called cancer.
      the bigger the government the smaller the citizen.

Comment

No wonder on the tv series "House." The doctors break into the home of the sick person to see what kind of toxic chemicals are there.

Comment

There's a saying that goes, if a man doesn't die from something else, he'll die of prostate cancer.

There's a lot of 'risk' for cancers in everyday items we use. Sweeteners, cell phones, computer monitors (you mean we're getting cancer from logging onto HT?!?!?!?!?!), so it's all about how much you find it to be acceptable or how much you want to be a worry-wort about various claims.

I'm surprised nothing is mentioned about how much cancer we could get from basking in the sun by gardening, tanning or going to the beach. The sun itself is one of the biggest sources or radiation (another indirect carcinogen).

As far as the minute quantities of fluids that are lying around... they label toxins as such on the containers. It's mandated by law. If you're going to be irresponsible enough to leave these chemicals in the reach of children, then the shame is on you.

But then again, 'too much' of non-hazardous stuff still has the potential to kill as well. Reminds me of that email spoof of the terrible di-hydrogen monoxide.

Comment

Working...
          X