Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HEY!

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
    Oh no, I didn't feel a thing except out of breath from the treadmill.
    Ahhh. ohh. When did you have those tests done?? sounds old fashion technics they used.

They say my radioactivity is very temporary and not harmful.
    ohh. That's good to hear . I just hope that Temporary comes out of your system soon than later, you know?. :-)

Sorry if I mislead you!
    That's ok. I am just glad it was not as bad as I thought it was.
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Quick reply...

I took a blood test on Friday, & did not take any meds, vitamins, BUT there was something wrong in my blood system, but, the Doc. says I am almost getting better, & want me to take another blood test this Friday again, & hope what ever it was, will be 100% clear, & 100% better then (this Friday again), & I am not to take any vitamins & meds again any time after Monday, so I would have to rely on some liquid rubs for the skin for my muscle aches, & pains, & a lot of massages till then. I am kind of embarrassed on how it could have happened, just the fact that, I didn't wash my hands as much as I should have, & that I have a tendency to touch my face a lot (with out knowing), & it could have gone in through my eyes, nose, & mouth etc. & contracted into my blood maybe. I will try not to do what it was I am doing just to get my blood & blood system better & I just gotta wash my hands a lot more!!.. I hope that it gets better then too. ALL I can say is getting older SUX!!. why can't I be 21 forever!!. sheesh.
      Aches & Pains

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing better - or that it seems you are responding to the treatment.

You passed the May 21, doomsday deadline, so you can get through this, too.

Sounds like, anyway. You keep us posted whenever you get news, OK?
        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
        ~ ~
        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

have been preoccupied with a ton of other stuff (mainly the passing of my mom) so i haven't been reading the posts here for a while; was very surprised to read your post and hope that you're well on the road to recovery; you know you've got a lot of friends cheering for you
          525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
            have been preoccupied with a ton of other stuff (mainly the passing of my mom) so i haven't been reading the posts here for a while; was very surprised to read your post and hope that you're well on the road to recovery; you know you've got a lot of friends cheering for you
            Awww, Thanks. Thanks soo much
            Aches & Pains

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing better - or that it seems you are responding to the treatment.

You passed the May 21, doomsday deadline, so you can get through this, too.

Sounds like, anyway. You keep us posted whenever you get news, OK?
              Definitely will .
              Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
                Quick reply...

I took a blood test on Friday, & did not take any meds, vitamins, BUT there was something wrong in my blood system, but, the Doc. says I am almost getting better, & want me to take another blood test this Friday again, & hope what ever it was, will be 100% clear, & 100% better then (this Friday again), & I am not to take any vitamins & meds again any time after Monday, so I would have to rely on some liquid rubs for the skin for my muscle aches, & pains, & a lot of massages till then. I am kind of embarrassed on how it could have happened, just the fact that, I didn't wash my hands as much as I should have, & that I have a tendency to touch my face a lot (with out knowing), & it could have gone in through my eyes, nose, & mouth etc. & contracted into my blood maybe. I will try not to do what it was I am doing just to get my blood & blood system better & I just gotta wash my hands a lot more!!.. I hope that it gets better then too. ALL I can say is getting older SUX!!. why can't I be 21 forever!!. sheesh.
                This was about that, My doctor had me do some blood test, thinking that I may have some non catch-able Hep A. How I contracted it? no clue. Maybe it was just something I ate. BUT, after another blood test(s), turned out that I am actually ok, & so is my liver :-). Thank goodness. :-). All though, I will be having radiation starting on June 2nd, & will continue for about 6 weeks (5 days a week straight). wish me luck!!. SIGH!!. May 31, 2011 Tuesday.
                Aches & Pains

Comment

wish me luck!!. .
                  Suerte, amiga.
                  Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                    Suerte, amiga.
                    I guess, I am lucky. Lucky to be alive, I suppose. I wish I didn't have to undergo that stupid radiation. sigh.
                    Aches & Pains

Comment

I am very sorry about your mom's passing. I hope she wasn't in pain. Ohhh, do you go to that gym near your building? cuz I occasionally do, but not to work out. I just like talking to people there. When I have my radiation for 6 weeks (starting in June 2), I may not go the gym until I am better.

Well, don't work too hard. Take care. Aloha. .
                      Aches & Pains

Comment

hi serenity. thanks. fortunately, she passed away really quickly; heart attack; as sad as that was, i'm so thankful that she didn't spend years hooked up to machines or in a coma or suffered in some hospital. she was alert and active right up to the day she passed away.

as for the gym, no, i don't work out there cuz they don't give residents any price break; actually, the more important reason is that i've never been a gym person; i'd rather do stuff outdoors.

take care and keep us informed!
                        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

hi serenity. thanks. fortunately, she passed away really quickly; heart attack; as sad as that was, i'm so thankful that she didn't spend years hooked up to machines or in a coma or suffered in some hospital. she was alert and active right up to the day she passed away.
                          Atleast like you said, she passed away rather quick with no pain, in some ways I guess that's better when a loved one is not suffering all the way. The main thing is that you both were able to enjoy each others company up until she was here on this earth .She will always now continue to live in your memories & heart .

as for the gym, no, i don't work out there cuz they don't give residents any price break; actually, the more important reason is that i've never been a gym person; i'd rather do stuff outdoors.

take care and keep us informed!
                          Did you try checking with your insurance? that may be able to help you out with cost of the gym? Well, I guess to each their own. If your are happy with the activities out doors, then that's great!.

well, nothing much left, but to go through the radiation for 6 weeks, & hope for the best. I was told, I would have the higher chances of it not coming back with the radiation. Think of me & wish me luck. :-)
                          Aches & Pains

Comment

I survived the 2 day radiation, I think I will have 28 more working days week left. I am most sensitive to a lot of things more so than others. I.E, to some if you are getting shot, that it may be nothing, to me it HURTS A LOT!!. With the 2nd day, I am starting to feel the burn just a bit, good thing I got 2 types of Aloe gel from CVS [Aftersun}- 1-Aloevera soothing gel moisturizes & cools skin. 2- Pure Aloe Vera Sensitive skin Gel.

Next Week, I will only have it for 4 days, cuz I was told that Friday is a holiday, hey, as long as have any short weeks of radiation is always good for me!!! With the radiation machine just take less than 5 minutes. Maybe a coupe of minutes each day.

* Just wondering, Do any of you would know what the best thing I can take, drink, &/or eat as in; a certain vitamins, fruits, &/or vegetables that would help me with my radiation & while I am taking my radiation? so that I wont be suffering as much, I am only using those aloe gel, that's it. Hope to ear back from you soon.

Aloha.

June 4, 2011 Saturday
                            Aches & Pains

Comment

Just wondering, Do any of you would know what the best thing I can take, drink, &/or eat as in; a certain vitamins, fruits, &/or vegetables that would help me with my radiation & while I am taking my radiation? so that I wont be suffering as much, I am only using those aloe gel, that's it.
                              You might ask your doctor, or the hospital/clinic dietitian or nutritionist. Sometimes there can be very wacko advice given on the internet, so when you are dealing with your health, be very careful of your sources.
                              Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
                                You might ask your doctor, or the hospital/clinic dietitian or nutritionist. Sometimes there can be very wacko advice given on the internet, so when you are dealing with your health, be very careful of your sources.
                                WOW!., Thank you for that & for that info . Have a good weekend.
                                Aches & Pains

Comment

Working...
                                X