Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HEY!

Originally posted by Amati View Post
    Anyone know: Does putting someone on your "ignore" list prevent their Private Messages from coming through?
    I asked that a few years ago and was told that it does.

In this post, helen suggests that is the case.
    Last edited by Leo Lakio; July 13, 2011, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Re: I am sorry Kaonohi...

Glad to hear you passed "Radiation 101!"

You have nothing to be sorry about. I'll see if I can re-send that message.

(P.S. How come Leo ALWAYS knows EVERYTHING?)
      Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
      ~ ~
      Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
      Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
      Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Re: I am sorry Kaonohi...

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
        (P.S. How come Leo ALWAYS knows EVERYTHING?)
        I have a mind full of weird isht, and I can spout with authority?

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
          I clogged up my inbox for the longest time, with good reasons, too. I had a crazed b!tched out lady who would not stop sending me hate mail, & if I did report her, she may retaliated more back to me with a vengeance, so, that is why I just kept my inbox clogged up for the longest time, & NEVER cleared it up. I figure that kept me safe that way, & she could not send me Private messages,
          How about trying this, the Ignore feature:

Go to User CP (at the top, on the bar, far left).
          Go to Settings and Options section in the menu.
          Click on “Edit Ignore List”.
          Add the member’s name that you want to ignore, and click “save”.

Now you will not see their postings in threads, nor receive their Private Messages. Peace and quiet for you. But remember that you need to be signed in for your Ignore List to be activated.
          Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
            How about trying this, the Ignore feature:

Go to User CP (at the top, on the bar, far left).
            Go to Settings and Options section in the menu.
            Click on “Edit Ignore List”.
            Add the member’s name that you want to ignore, and click “save”.

Now you will not see their postings in threads, nor receive their Private Messages. Peace and quiet for you. But remember that you need to be signed in for your Ignore List to be activated.
            Sorry so late, BUT, Thank for that info . I will have to try that out when I have the time. .
            Aches & Pains
            (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Re: HEY! (short Update)...

I am not sure if I did made mention or not in this thread that I have finished my radiation on July 12th. I am just wayy too tired to look through each page. lol. Seeing as it is after midnight. Any ways, I think since July 19, I have been taking this Tamoxifen. I am suppose to take this for 5 years sigh. It makes my left upper chest tight. Although, Kaiser has given me some exercises to do for them, & I have been going to this pretty cool church, & the reverend there does healings, & he helps me with the tightness too. You know, I think one of the side affects to Tamoxifen is "Hot Flashes", I am still waiting for it .

well, that is my short update so far, just in case anyone may be wondering &/or interested.

Aloha.

Aug. 27, 2011 Saturday 12: 25 am
              Aches & Pains

Comment

Wishing the best for you.

Blessed Be.
                Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Re: New Update today...

I will be going for laser eye surgery today for both eyes, & I already had a 2nd opinion, & that is the outcome of it. It is a preventive medicine down the road for me from getting Glaucoma.
                  My tear duct or cornea is too small that the liquid that's in it can not get out when it needs to. I hope & pray that I have enough courage for them to do it & them to do both eyes. Wish me luck. Aloha.

Sept. 16, 2011 Friday
                  Aches & Pains

Comment

Re: Regarding my eye laser surgery....

Regarding my laser eye surgery on Friday (9/16/11); Oh My Gosh!!. I wasn't even sure I could endure the 2nd eye ball during the procedure!!. I had to do it, because I didn't want to have to come back!!. When I was finished with the procedure; I felt like (from Friday to Saturday) someone snapped a really hard rubber band on both of my eye balls!!. it was hurting so much, & the eye drops made it more stinging too . I wish I was prepared for how I was going to feel thereafter. sigh.
                    Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                      Wishing the best for you.

Blessed Be.
                      Thank you so much , & Thank you so much knowing that you think of me, makes me feel so much better . Aloha.
                      Aches & Pains

Comment

Re: HEY,- regarding Kaiser.

Nov. 6, 2011 Sunday

Yes this is sill related to this thread... BUT..

want to hear something so idiotic??...

I ONLY have 5 visit per year with Kaiser!!. once that is done, it will be out of pocket for us !!. I asked about a new plan with Kaiser & it was KP 20/Rx plan that was only available to me. So, I applied for it, I got a letter back stating that "OH BECAUSE I HAD CANCER & LASER EYE SURGERY" , that I am denied!!. in another words, it is my FRGN fault that I had cancer & had to go through surgery, & radiation for one & half months everyday AND laser eye surgery just so that I would not get glaucoma down the road in my later years , that it was my own DAMN fault that I had that, & that I was denied for an unlimited visits!!. I also wrote an appeal to explain myself why I needed those unlimited visits, AND still, guess what??? I was still FRGN denied !!.

GAWD!!. Just out of anger, I would like to say, they are just a piece of ****!!

WHAT??!!!, was I suppose to just let it go, & that I was not suppose to have the surgery, along with the radiation? & laser eye surgery, just so that I can have unlimited visits? who ever heard of a healthy person wanting an unlimited visits?? am I suppose to be near death & be near blind just to have my unlimited visits or what??!! WTF, maaaan??!!!

p.s. the reason why I wrote this here, is that, I am not bothered at all on who else can see this & read this!!.
                        Aches & Pains

Comment

Kaiser plan comparisons can be found at:

http://individual-family.kaiserperma...rochure_HI.pdf

It looks like with KP20 [the one you want] there is a annual out of pocket maximum of $2500.
                          While KP30 [what you have, the plan with a 5 per year limit] has an annual out of pocket maximum of $4000.

So, once you make the $4000 annual maximum with KP30, you won't have out of pocket costs for hospitalization/doctor' visits. Yes, that is a higher ($1500 more per year) out of pocket for KP30 vs KP20. BUT, what is the difference in premiums between KP30 vs KP20? Maybe things come out about the same for what you'd need to pay in total per year for each (ie premiums + copays), IF you reach the level of hitting annual maximums.

Sounds like you have decent Major Medical coverage either way ... with just $1500 difference, which is a drop in the bucket if major medical problem comes up. Cheer up on that good note.
                          Last edited by Amati; November 7, 2011, 02:36 PM.
                          Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

I am sorry that I haven't replied here on this side of this thread since 2011, but , I am getting/using medicare , which helps me a great deal since I don't receive that much of a pay check in the mail in a daily basis. Thank you everyone for those who replied in this thread & thank you for all your concerns & thoughts. ALOHA.
                            Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
                              I am getting/using medicare , which helps me a great deal
                              If you are over 65, sign up for Kaiser Senior Advantage like matapule has. You won't be sorry, - wonderful program and cheap to boot!

monomanamonuia (good luck)
                              Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                                If you are over 65, sign up for Kaiser Senior Advantage like matapule has. You won't be sorry, - wonderful program and cheap to boot!

monomanamonuia (good luck)
                                I am sorry I am not 65, perhaps when I get there, I will. I have some chronic pains, & I needed some visits etc, & the plan I got from Kaiser was NOT helping at all, some how I got medicare, thank goodness, cuz I would not be able to afford having to pay the monthly bill that Kaiser would be sending me. (my birth year is 1967). Plus I would need a lot of visit, & I think Kaiser way back then, ONLY gave me 5 visit per year & that was NOT very helpful at all!!.I think with medicare I have an unlimited visits, plus Kaiser bills me (or my medicare) for the monthly bill I get with the oncology, & also with the OBGYN, & any other visits, although the extra fee I have to pay $15.00. Can I get that lowered somehow with medicare? or that's it? I would like to pay less than $15.00 every time I walk in to Kaiser. is that even possible?
                                Aches & Pains

Comment

Working...
                                X