Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden is DEAD!

Default Bin Laden is DEAD!

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!!!
    Last edited by 1stwahine; December 28th, 2012 at 07:44 AM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Default Re: Bin Laden is DEAD!!!

Hooray!!!
    The national networks have bumped our local news shows with this story. Supposedly President Obama will be speaking momentarily.
    If our own troops got Bin Laden, do they earn that $25 million reward?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Default Re: Bin Laden is DEAD!

alerts are being issued worldwide that his death may trigger new terrorist attacks.
    the bigger the government the smaller the citizen.

About time!!!!
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Post Re: Bin Laden is DEAD!

http://www.khon2.com/content/news/de...eYONtOacQ.cspx

"WASHINGTON (AP) - The White House says President Barack Obama is making a late-night statement...
    It's on now!
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Default Obama Gets Osama

Bulletin....Osama bin Laden killed by US forces in Pakistan.

I can't believe this country is celebrating someone's death.

oh well. I expect no less.

I hope Americans realize that ideas are bulletproof.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

I wonder what drew him out of the tribal areas, where he was safe. I wonder why he stayed so long at the mansion. I wonder why Pakistan finally sold him out.

Looking forward to the details, though I wonder how much of the truth we'll get.
    "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
    "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
    "
    Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Look at what else has happened on May 1 in history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1

1776 – Establishment of the Illuminati in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria), by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt.

1945 – World War II: A German newsreader officially announces that Adolf Hitler has "fallen at his command post in the Reich Chancellery fighting to the last breath against Bolshevism and for Germany".

2003 – 2003 invasion of Iraq: In what becomes known as the "Mission Accomplished" speech, on board the USS Abraham Lincoln (off the coast of California), U.S. President George W. Bush declares that "major combat operations in Iraq have ended".

flickr

Quote Originally Posted by MyopicJoe View Post
    I wonder what drew him out of the tribal areas, where he was safe. I wonder why he stayed so long at the mansion.
    Probably his ongoing need for dialysis - the mountain regions were not the most reliable for electricity.

Congratulations to the brave servicemembers who contributed to this successful (and long overdue) operation. So - when do we hear about troop withdrawals and resumption of civil liberties?

Quote Originally Posted by escondido100 View Post
    alerts are being issued worldwide that his death may trigger new terrorist attacks.
    This was my first concern when I heard the news.

I think we'll all remember where we were and what we were doing when we heard the news. I was at a film industry mixer, a get together to catch up with each other, at Morimoto's at the Edition Waikiki. Beautiful surroundings, gorgeous view and weather, wonderful music, out of this world pupus, great company. The president of our assoc. made a couple of announcements then asked if anyone else had anything to say. One man, on the phone with one hand, raised his other hand and was called on. "Bin Laden is dead." he shouted. It came so out of left field that no one initially believed him. Then he said, holding up his phone, "Really. Bin Laden is dead." I looked around and everyone with smart phones was googling. Soon, everyone was erupting in cheers. Such a strange few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    Probably his ongoing need for dialysis - the mountain regions were not the most reliable for electricity.
    Ahhh. Did not know he had kidney problems. That explains a lot. Thanks, Leo.

This news explains the huge traffic jam, going into the Red Hill military housing.
    "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
    "

News now reporting that detainees gave info 4 years ago, and it lead to identifying the location of the hideout compound.
    Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

[...]
    This news explains the huge traffic jam, going into the Red Hill military housing.
    A friend of mine who was also at our industry mixer lives in the Red Hill military housing. She might've anticipated this problem which could be why she left the mixer as soon as she heard the news. She'd already mentioned that security was tightened for that area recently.

I wonder what drew him out of the tribal areas, where he was safe. I wonder why he stayed so long at the mansion. I wonder why Pakistan finally sold him out.

Looking forward to the details, though I wonder how much of the truth we'll get.
    The Pakistani intelligence service, ISI, was leaking information to Al-Qaeda re: US movement in that country.

The US got lucky enough to get'em before he could evac. US forces were pretty close to him since September.

Tensions will be high as Pakistan will be under immense pressure to find the leak that caused the US to go on a wild goose chase.

flickr

"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
    I can't believe this country is celebrating someone's death.

oh well. I expect no less.

I hope Americans realize that ideas are bulletproof.
    you will be in a miniscule minority that doesnt herald this as a landmark day in the fight against terror. eff with the USA, murder 3000 civilians, place bombs thruout europe and asia, we will hunt you down and kill you. you will be safe nowhere on earth. "we will never forget"
    the bigger the government the smaller the citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by tutusue View Post
    A friend of mine who was also at our industry mixer lives in the Red Hill military housing. She might've anticipated this problem which could be why she left the mixer as soon as she heard the news. She'd already mentioned that security was tightened for that area recently.
    There was an article in today's newspaper about increased security at army bases - now the article makes more sense.
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Quote Originally Posted by escondido100 View Post
    you will be in a miniscule minority that doesnt herald this as a landmark day in the fight against terror. eff with the USA, murder 3000 civilians, place bombs thruout europe and asia, we will hunt you down and kill you. you will be safe nowhere on earth. "we will never forget"
    Nice of you to put words in my mouth.

We just ended on chapter of terrorism. The book continues.

flickr

This must have been in the policy of Obama Care.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
    Nice of you to put words in my mouth.

We just ended on chapter of terrorism. The book continues.

This. ^

It is odd to see people celebrating a death the way they have been. This isn't like ending a war. Terrorism didn't surrender, the troops aren't coming home any sooner, we simply killed a man. A terrible man who did terrible tnings, and arguably a potent symbol. . . but just a man.
    Grab some goggles and answer to nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Zovo View Post
    This. ^

It is odd to see people celebrating a death the way they have been. This isn't like ending a war. Terrorism didn't surrender, the troops aren't coming home any sooner, we simply killed a man. A terrible man who did terrible tnings, and arguably a potent symbol. . . but just a man.
    Yup. Everyone's jumping up and down as if we destroyed Al-Qaeda. We just took down its most prominent symbol. You give bin Laden too much credit if you think he is Al-Qaeda.

flickr

Mike, I totally agree with you and I think that all this "celebration" is like waving a red flag in the face of a bull. To the terrorists, this is like taunting. and its not a good thing to be doing right now.
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Americans are desperate for any "good news". Hopefully this isn't the highlight of 2011/2012
    "

Woke this morning and read the news. It is what it is. Nuf' said.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast