Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bin Laden is DEAD!

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!!!
    Last edited by 1stwahine; December 28, 2012, 07:44 AM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Bin Laden is DEAD!!!

Hooray!!!
    The national networks have bumped our local news shows with this story. Supposedly President Obama will be speaking momentarily.
    If our own troops got Bin Laden, do they earn that $25 million reward?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: Bin Laden is DEAD!

alerts are being issued worldwide that his death may trigger new terrorist attacks.
      the bigger the government the smaller the citizen.

Comment

About time!!!!
        FutureNewsNetwork.com
        Energy answers are already here.

Comment

http://www.khon2.com/content/news/de...eYONtOacQ.cspx

"WASHINGTON (AP) - The White House says President Barack Obama is making a late-night statement...
          It's on now!
          Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Obama Gets Osama

Bulletin....Osama bin Laden killed by US forces in Pakistan.

Comment

I can't believe this country is celebrating someone's death.

oh well. I expect no less.

I hope Americans realize that ideas are bulletproof.
              Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

I wonder what drew him out of the tribal areas, where he was safe. I wonder why he stayed so long at the mansion. I wonder why Pakistan finally sold him out.

Looking forward to the details, though I wonder how much of the truth we'll get.
                "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
                "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
                "
                Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Look at what else has happened on May 1 in history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1

1776 – Establishment of the Illuminati in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria), by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt.

1945 – World War II: A German newsreader officially announces that Adolf Hitler has "fallen at his command post in the Reich Chancellery fighting to the last breath against Bolshevism and for Germany".

2003 – 2003 invasion of Iraq: In what becomes known as the "Mission Accomplished" speech, on board the USS Abraham Lincoln (off the coast of California), U.S. President George W. Bush declares that "major combat operations in Iraq have ended".

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by MyopicJoe View Post
                    I wonder what drew him out of the tribal areas, where he was safe. I wonder why he stayed so long at the mansion.
                    Probably his ongoing need for dialysis - the mountain regions were not the most reliable for electricity.

Congratulations to the brave servicemembers who contributed to this successful (and long overdue) operation. So - when do we hear about troop withdrawals and resumption of civil liberties?

Comment

Originally posted by escondido100 View Post
                      alerts are being issued worldwide that his death may trigger new terrorist attacks.
                      This was my first concern when I heard the news.

I think we'll all remember where we were and what we were doing when we heard the news. I was at a film industry mixer, a get together to catch up with each other, at Morimoto's at the Edition Waikiki. Beautiful surroundings, gorgeous view and weather, wonderful music, out of this world pupus, great company. The president of our assoc. made a couple of announcements then asked if anyone else had anything to say. One man, on the phone with one hand, raised his other hand and was called on. "Bin Laden is dead." he shouted. It came so out of left field that no one initially believed him. Then he said, holding up his phone, "Really. Bin Laden is dead." I looked around and everyone with smart phones was googling. Soon, everyone was erupting in cheers. Such a strange few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                        Probably his ongoing need for dialysis - the mountain regions were not the most reliable for electricity.
                        Ahhh. Did not know he had kidney problems. That explains a lot. Thanks, Leo.

This news explains the huge traffic jam, going into the Red Hill military housing.
                        "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
                        "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
                        "
                        Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

News now reporting that detainees gave info 4 years ago, and it lead to identifying the location of the hideout compound.
                          Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

[...]
                            This news explains the huge traffic jam, going into the Red Hill military housing.
                            A friend of mine who was also at our industry mixer lives in the Red Hill military housing. She might've anticipated this problem which could be why she left the mixer as soon as she heard the news. She'd already mentioned that security was tightened for that area recently.

Comment

I wonder what drew him out of the tribal areas, where he was safe. I wonder why he stayed so long at the mansion. I wonder why Pakistan finally sold him out.

Looking forward to the details, though I wonder how much of the truth we'll get.
                              The Pakistani intelligence service, ISI, was leaking information to Al-Qaeda re: US movement in that country.

The US got lucky enough to get'em before he could evac. US forces were pretty close to him since September.

Tensions will be high as Pakistan will be under immense pressure to find the leak that caused the US to go on a wild goose chase.

flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X