This is NOT Osama bin Laden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is NOT Osama bin Laden

Sheesh, it's rather obvious http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110507/...s/us_bin_laden

You'd think somebody, like a PROFESSIONAL, could detect this before it gets spread around the world.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: This is NOT ObL

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...r_n_857026.htm

Christina Amanpour mentioned on Real Time a few years ago that Bin Laden was living in a villa in Pakistan.

Comment

I TOLD YOU SO...

The news is now out that a neighbor has come forth saying the guy in the video is his friend, Akbar Khan, the owner of the compound.

Now, why has this blatant farce been rammed down our throats?

Comment

Ron, can you give us a link? You may be on to something.
        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Havn't searched for the info yet today, but George Noory kept bringing it up last night, gotta be somewhere but all I find are conspiracy sites.

I'm now wondering if Khan will ever be seen/heard alive or if it was him that was shot and dumped in the ocean. And where were any medical devices in the home, like dialysis machines, which Osama desperately needed? One old theory is that Osama had marfan disease/disorder, and died at Tora Bora, years ago http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...aden-marfanoid I'm no fan of Alex Jones but this whole thing is starting to reek.
          Last edited by Ron Whitfield; May 11, 2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
            I'm now wondering if Khan will ever be seen/heard alive or if it was him that was shot and dumped in the ocean. And where were any medical devices in the home, like dialysis machines, which Osama desperately needed? One old theory is that Osama had marfan disease/disorder, and died at Tora Bora, years ago
            Ron, NOT YOU TOO?! Hold off on your speculation until you have something to back it up rather than linking goofy conspiracy nuts. How do you know there WASN'T medical equipment in the house? Do you think that was such high priority item that they should have thrown that into the helicopopters too? With the Pakis beginning to sound the alarm? And a possible armed confrontation with the Paki military at stake? My daughter has marfans, my realtor has marfans, Lincoln had marfans. Marfans is normally not a deadly disorder.
            Last edited by matapule; May 11, 2011, 11:22 AM.

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

"Give me the facts, ma'am. Just the facts."

Jack Webb as Lt. Joe Friday, Dragnet, ca. 1951
              Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
              ~ ~
              Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
              Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
              Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Re: This is NOT Osama bin Laden

Sheesh, it's rather obvious http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110507/...s/us_bin_laden

You'd think somebody, like a PROFESSIONAL, could detect this before it gets spread around the world.
                I read the linked article at least twice and I still don't understand what point you are trying to make that something is obvious. Are you saying that Osama bin Laden wasn't killed on May 1, 2011?

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                  Hold off on your speculation until you have something to back it up rather than linking goofy conspiracy nuts.
                  How do you know there WASN'T medical equipment in the house?
                  Do you think that was such high priority item that they should have thrown that into the helicopopters too?
                  What goofy link did I provide?
                  We havn't seen or heard of any.
                  No, they had much higher priorities than lugging machinery into possibly an allready overloaded single chopper and were after more seriously incriminating items.
                  It's not surprising that the networks etc. havn't joined the howl about the non-Osama, but at least others are picking up on the fact.
                  I always question the media/authority, and will never believe my Gmnt. Starting in my lifetime with JFK., there are too many questions that aren't answered, and we see it here yet again. It's too convenient for it to be all over and done with, and without more being addressed it leaves plenty of wiggle room. DNA confirmation inside of 24 hrs, since when? Will we see/hear from Khan, or any of the SEALS? We'll see...

Helen, none of us know for sure, do we? But that guy with the clicker is not ObL, and nobody in the media or Gmnt. is addressing it, instead it's being continually passed as undeniable. Kinda odd, don'tcha think?
                  Last edited by Ron Whitfield; May 11, 2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

And where were any medical devices in the home, like dialysis machines, .
                    This interesting article apparently answers your question above. However, the article concludes that there is no verifiable information that UBL had any kind of medical problems.

Comment

Just some thoughts:
                      Al Queda has allegedly confirmed the death of in Laden. What better way to protect him if he were still alive and the U.S. had killed a look-alike relative? Yet, if he were still alive I think it would be a better propaganda tool for AQ to say, "Ha,ha, we fooled you with a duplicate." Or is it better to use a threat of retaliation?

Perhaps we have a long way to go to understand the mind of this organization.

Was the TV clicker OBL? Was it a look-alike? I don't understand Ron's insistence it was not. Temporary beard dye could have been used. I don't look like the public me on my days off, either.

Q: Why would someone video BL dressed-down and watching videos of himself? That makes no sense; in fact that short video clip makes no sense at all no matter how I think of it, whether it was BL or a look-alike trainee stand-in (which it may have been, watching vids to learn how to act like BL).

I must admit this thing stinks from several angles - burial at sea? AQ now saying that was a sacrilege... US saying it was consistant with Muslim practice...anyone got a handbook? Quickie DNA? It IS done pretty quick these days, so I'm told.

Changing stories? 'He was armed and fighting us.' 'He was unarmed, but we shot him anyway.' I think he would be more valuable as a captive - drain his brain.

One thing I believe: he would have used a woman as a shield. Muslim regard for women is notoriously low. Money and phone numbers sewn into his clothes makes sense.

I certainly cannot believe the US is lying about his death - it would not serve our politics if we found out differently later - fooled maybe, but no tinfoil hat conspiracy.

Well, so much for logic and speculation; the Truth will out eventually.
                      ~ ~

Comment

The reward money.

Considering our economy, how are we going to pay the 25 Million reward? Is it already written into the National Budget? Or are we going to have 25 million Americans donate a dollar each? Maybe the White uh... Mixedrace House will hold a bake sale....

I always thought calling it the "White House" was marginally racist.
                        ~ ~

Comment

Re: The reward money.

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                          Considering our economy, how are we going to pay the 25 Million reward? Is it already written into the National Budget? Or are we going to have 25 million Americans donate a dollar each? Maybe the White uh... Mixedrace House will hold a bake sale....

I always thought calling it the "White House" was marginally racist.
                          Addressing your spoiler:
                          My favorite restaurant when I was a kid in my home town was named the White House (click on History)...'cuz, like the one in DC...it's painted white! Whatta concept! I sincerely doubt, in 1918, the original owners of that restaurant considered race when choosing the paint color. Nor were than any thoughts of racism from its many customers. It's still going strong today as...the White House! I'd like to think the same is true for DC.

Comment

Re: The reward money.

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                            I sincerely doubt, in 1918, the original owners of that restaurant considered race when choosing the paint color. .
                            Matapule and uaifi lived in a beautifully restored (by uaifi and matapule) 1900 Queen Anne Victorian house in San Luis Obispo. We owned that house for 17 years and was the longest we have ever owned a particular residence. It was painted a soft yellow with white trim, the same color for years, as long as anyone could remember. (Matapule found evidence that it was originally painted ochre with rust trim, but that's another talk story) Anywho, it was called "the Yellow House" although no Asians had ever lived in it (matapule researched all the owners back to the original Mexican land grant for the area). Nothing racist about calling a building by its color.

Comment

Where's Akbar!

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                              Was the TV clicker OBL? I don't understand Ron's insistence it was not.
                              Why would someone video BL dressed-down and watching videos of himself? That makes no sense; in fact that short video clip makes no sense at all no matter how I think of it
                              DNA IS done pretty quick these days, so I'm told.
                              I certainly cannot believe the US is lying about his death - it would not serve our politics if we found out differently later - fooled maybe, but no tinfoil hat conspiracy.
                              Mere observance of the man in question. I felt it wasn't him the second the video started, and when he turns for a better profile, ba ding!, not ObL!
                              They were maybe just generic home videos of Uncle Akbar.
                              That's much too quick. From the middle of Pakiland to confirmation in no time, how? And even DNA is now known to be fallible.
                              Even BushCo knew their worst shinanigans could well have a short shelf life no matter how well they suckered some, but they also knew it would likely be enuf to get the damage done.
                              America lies more than all the commies combined, even in the sick face of their own detriment, they just can't keep themselves from doing it.

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                              Can't think of a single Black House...

Comment

Working...
                              X