Meeting place with food and wifi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting place with food and wifi

I'm looking for a meeting place for about 8 to 10 people. We need wifi and I'd like to have some food since it'll be after work. I know about Starbucks and McDonalds, but anything else good out there that's quiet enough for a meeting? Kissaten Cafe sounds intriguing, but the parking situation sounds bad. Any other suggestions?

Re: Meeting place with food and wifi

Originally posted by bueller555 View Post
    I'm looking for a meeting place for about 8 to 10 people. We need wifi and I'd like to have some food since it'll be after work. I know about Starbucks and McDonalds, but anything else good out there that's quiet enough for a meeting? Kissaten Cafe sounds intriguing, but the parking situation sounds bad. Any other suggestions?
    How about Yogurstory? I haven't personally been there, but I believe there's free wi-fi. Don't know about parking or noise level.

Comment

is coffee talk still over in kaimuki? they had a small meeting room, not sure about wifi.
      Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

What part of the island are you looking at? Also do the people in the group need to sit around one table or could they sit close by on seperate tables?

It has been awhile but Cafe 2600 at Puck's Alley might be one place if you don't mind sitting on smaller seperate tables.

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I've heard about Yogurstory too. Maybe I'll check it out in advance to see what it's like. I'd prefer Ala Moana or the town area if possible.

Comment

Working...
          X