Are You Normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Normal?

This is an interesting survey to determine where a respondent stands within society. The survey is relatively thorough and therefore a bit tedious. Matapule took the survey and he is determined to be:

Traditional (38.0% of those in a relationship)
    When it comes to motivating factors in relationships, your normal is "traditional". You still hold true to the age-old traditional values of commitment and unconditional love.

The "traditional" category is the largest category of those identified. So, I guess, matapule is disgustingly normal. Matapule was hoping to be more of a "dreamer" or "innovator", but it is what it is.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Re: Are You Normal?

Independent (28.0% of those in a relationship)

When it comes to motivating factors in relationships, your normal is "independent". You have your own agenda at times and you're very comfortable being alone. You don't feel as if you need somebody to take care of you, but you definitely enjoy good company.

Comment

A bit too normal for my tastes...

Traditional (16.8% of singles)
      When it comes to motivating factors in relationships, your normal is "traditional". You still hold true to the age old traditional values of commitment and unconditional love.

Dreamer (16.5% of singles)
      When it comes to motivating factors in relationships, your normal is "dreamer". You visualize what your relationship should be like with an ideal person you have manifested in your mind. You tend to find faults when you meet or date people that don't fit that image.

Independent (24.8% of singles)
      When it comes to motivating factors in relationships, your normal is "independent". You have your own agenda at times and you're very comfortable being alone. You don't feel as if you need somebody to take care of you, but you definitely welcome good company.

Undecided (31.0% of singles)
      When it comes to motivating factors in relationships, your normal is "undecided". You aren't quite sure what you want from one day to the next. At times you feel like you know exactly what you want and feel as if you have a strong direction, then just as quick as that feeling came it can shift to something completely different.

Self-sacrificing (7.1% of singles)
      When it comes to motivating factors in relationships, your normal is "self-sacrificing". You tend to put every ounce of energy you have into relationships, creating a pattern of high expectations on yourself to take care of everything -- a pattern that at times you enjoy and other times you resent. A self-sacrificing person with the wrong partner can potentially lead to a very unhealthy relationship.

Alternative (3.8% of singles)
      When it comes to motivating factors in relationships, your normal is "alternative". You tend not to let the rest of the world dictate to you what's acceptable or not acceptable about how you live your life. Although not always easy, you handle your relationships in a way that you feel works for you.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Everyone seems normal, until you get to know them.
        You can apply any terms to any situation to suit your perspective.

Comment

What is your normal?
          Based on your answers, you fit into the traditional category:

When it comes to motivating factors in relationships, your normal is "traditional". You still hold true to the age-old traditional values of commitment and unconditional love.

hehehehe. I like this survey. (I'm Normal)

Traditional (38.0% of those in a relationship)

Dreamer (8.0% of those in a relationship)
          When it comes to motivating factors in relationships, your normal is "dreamer". You visualize what your relationship should be like with an ideal person you have manifested in your mind. You tend to sometimes focus on things you don't like about your current partner.

Independent (28.0% of those in a relationship)
          When it comes to motivating factors in relationships, your normal is "independent". You have your own agenda at times and you're very comfortable being alone. You don't feel as if you need somebody to take care of you, but you definitely enjoy good company.

Undecided (15.0% of those in a relationship)
          When it comes to motivating factors in relationships, your normal is "undecided". You aren't quite sure what you want from one day to the next. At times you feel like you know exactly what you want and feel as if you have a strong direction, then just as quick as that feeling came it can shift to something completely different.

Self-sacrificing (9.0% of those in a relationship)
          When it comes to motivating factors in relationships, your normal is "self-sacrificing". You tend to put every ounce of energy you have into relationships, creating a pattern of high expectations on yourself to take care of everything -- a pattern that at times you enjoy and other times you resent. A self-sacrificing person with the wrong partner can potentially lead to a very unhealthy relationship.

Alternative (2.0% of those in a relationship)
          When it comes to motivating factors in relationships, your normal is "alternative". You tend not to let the rest of the world dictate to you what's acceptable or not acceptable about how you live your life. Although not always easy, you handle your relationships in a way that you feel works for you.
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
            I like this survey. (I'm Normal).
            Auntie, yu mo bettah den normal! Thank you for all the volunteer work you do.

Blessed Be.
            Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
              Auntie, yu mo bettah den normal! Thank you for all the volunteer work you do.

Blessed Be.
              Your words means so much to me this morning.

Thank you very much.

God's blessing upon everyone.

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
              X