Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weiner Dog

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
    That said, I also don't like Weiner because I find his antics abhorrable. How could do that to his wife, while she was pregnant no less? It's guys like Weiner, Spitzer, and Mark Sanford who erode "traditional marriage".
    Evidently Weiner is not a very nice person. You think NY should have as mayor a nice person who upholds traditional marriage?
    Greg

Comment

http://newmediarockstars.com/2013/07...lebrity-video/

That guy in the background is more lurker guy than cubicle guy. He looks the part of a lurker guy.

Comment

Originally posted by GregLee View Post
        You think NY should have as mayor a nice person who upholds traditional marriage?
        No, I think NY should have a mayor like Mark Sanford. You and Frankie's Market have a lot in common.
        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
          Interesting comments Vanguard. I have no problems with Bloomberg but I guess he is subject to term limits. I wish Congress were the same. Please keep us posted as the campaign progresses.
          Bill DeBlasio won by a relative landslide. The early favorite Christine Quinn was a distant 3rd. Giuliani's old 2nd in command Llota won the GOP nomination. A shame for the latter, I think John Catsimatidis would have made for a very interesting race. Plus all the Greek restaurants in Astoria Queens were rooting for him (evident with all the campaign signs in their windows).

Weiner got 4.9% of the vote, and this is how he handles defeat and adversity. That said, he would have been an improvement over Quinn.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
            I think John Catsimatidis would have made for a very interesting race. Plus all the Greek restaurants in Astoria Queens were rooting for him (evident with all the campaign signs in their windows).
            Oh gawd, Greek? Shades of Spiro Agnew. It gives me a "constricted sphincter" just thinking about it!

Keep up the reporting.
            Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
            X